Default GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE!!! DIXIE CHICKS POSTERIZED!!!

NBC REFUSES ADS FOR DIXIE CHICKS MOVIE

http://drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

In an Ironic Twist of Events, NBC and The CW Television Network Refuse to Air Ads for Documentary Focusing on Freedom of Speech

NBC Claims that the Network “Cannot Accept These Spots as They are Disparaging to President Bush”

The CW Television Network that the Network Does “Not have Appropriate Programming in which to Schedule this Spot”

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

Now the Weinstein fags have one more thing to suck each others dicks over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesussays_674.jpg 
Views:	989 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	64945  

Fox news is running it all the time. This shows they are truly FAIR AND BALANCED.

Rookie Poster

'Sigh'

Nice to see that freedom of speech is alive & well on your side of 'the pond'

The Chicks tell a British audience that (basically) Bush is a jerk & all hell breaks loose.

well over half the populous tell Blair to "get lost" by not voting Labour & the party got re-elected

Note to the Americans; Our Parliamentary system is based on the number of MPs a party has, not the number of votes they get (Ie; proportional representation.

By the way, 'The Chicks' rock!
    Saw them on their British tour & they were great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkDefender
    'Sigh'

The Chicks tell a British audience that (basically) Bush is a jerk & all hell breaks loose.

well over half the populous tell Blair to "get lost" by not voting Labour & the party got re-elected

Note to the Americans; Our Parliamentary system is based on the number of MPs a party has, not the number of votes they get (Ie; proportional representation.

We kicked your asses in 2 wars long ago. We figured you'd make nice by now.

Freedom of expression is a 2 way street.

They express their stupidity and I express myself by not buying their garbage.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    'Sigh'

YorkDefender: pay no attention to that jackass...he epitomizes the Ugly American...

He's just another cowardly chickenhawk making excuses for the cowardly chickenhawks who he shills for...if the rubber ever really hit the road and the draft was reinstated, this no-doubt pimply-faced teenager would avoid selective service with rush the junkie's "I-have-a-boil-on-my-ass" deferment ploy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scrapconstitution_160.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	64989  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Fox news is running it all the time. This shows they are truly FAIR AND BALANCED.
    Word!!!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE!!! DIXIE CHICKS POSTERIZED!!!

NBC REFUSES ADS FOR DIXIE CHICKS MOVIE

http://drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

In an Ironic Twist of Events, NBC and The CW Television Network Refuse to Air Ads for Documentary Focusing on Freedom of Speech

NBC Claims that the Network “Cannot Accept These Spots as They are Disparaging to President Bush”

The CW Television Network that the Network Does “Not have Appropriate Programming in which to Schedule this Spot”

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

Now the Weinstein fags have one more thing to suck each others dicks over.
    DixieWhores are getting slamdunked, Priceless :P

http://www.shutupandpost.com/?p=4519

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Word!!!
    troll.

Junior Poster

'Sigh'

Hate to burst your bubble Cletus, but last time we took on Britain we got our asses kicked.

Platinum Poster

And BTW Cletus, there is no such word as posterized according to Merriam-Webster.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe