Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default mods: can we get a new section?

i propose a 'request/identification' section. basically, any requests for pics/info or identification of a girl will be posted here. i think there's enough of these types of posts to warrant it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5 Star Poster

Default uinn's current signature!

Hear, hear. Is it just me, or are these requests waaay more common than they used to be?
    Partlycloudy, I always wanted to thank you for the time you put up those random pictures a couple of years ago when someone came on here asking one of the inevitable questions-that-have-been-asked-a-million-times-already. One of them was a guy hanging out of a hatchback with a big carton sticking out. That was hilarious. I've looked for it a couple of times, but no luck. I filed it under one of the many hilarious things I can't share with anyone that this board produces from time to time. Like Quinn's current signature.

Default Re: uinn's current signature!

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Hear, hear. Is it just me, or are these requests waaay more common than they used to be?
    Partlycloudy, I always wanted to thank you for the time you put up those random pictures a couple of years ago when someone came on here asking one of the inevitable questions-that-have-been-asked-a-million-times-already. One of them was a guy hanging out of a hatchback with a big carton sticking out. That was hilarious. I've looked for it a couple of times, but no luck. I filed it under one of the many hilarious things I can't share with anyone that this board produces from time to time. Like Quinn's current signature.

i'll dig that pic up and repost it for ya.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Sounds like a good idea.

Gold Poster

I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, as a veteran poster here I'll agree that it gets quite tiresome, if not annoying, identifying girls to newbies -- newbies with great taste I might add -- such as Barbie or Fabi over and over again. I'll also remind everyone that we were once newbies too, and probably have inquired about certain girls ourselves at least once. I know I have. The question arises: Is it fair to "close" the door on them after we veterans have had our queries answered by those veteran posters that came before us?

On the other hand, a move such as this to place queries in it's own section is predicated on the TS model world being static, and that simply isn't so. New girls are perennially making the rounds, and to set up a section for queries might cost us jaded posters to miss out on learning about a few new girls here and there. I still check out queries on girls just to see if I can answer the query.

... Hmmm, a section with new girls -- NEW girls -- who have just come out in their transitioning might be overdue.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compaq_843.jpg 
Views:	1912 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	64984  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Sounds like a good idea.
    Can we get a "Bottoms only" forum as well to keep those guys in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, as a veteran poster here I'll agree that it gets quite tiresome, if not annoying, identifying girls to newbies -- newbies with great taste I might add -- such as Barbie or Fabi over and over again. I'll also remind everyone that we were once newbies too, and probably have inquired about certain girls ourselves at least once. I know I have. The question arises: Is it fair to "close" the door on them after we veterans have had our queries answered by those veteran posters that came before us?
    we're not 'closing the door' on them, we're giving them their own room. if anything, the new section will be noob friendly in that anyone browsing it, is there to either gather or give info because that's what it's for.

On the other hand, a move such as this to place queries in it's own section is predicated on the TS model world being static, and that simply isn't so. New girls are perennially making the rounds, and to set up a section for queries might cost us jaded posters to miss out on learning about a few new girls here and there.
    you're missing the point. the ts model world not being static is the very reason for an information repository. any goodlooking new girl will always make their way to the general board regardless. everyone wants to know about the next bianca freire and they will.

I still check out queries on girls just to see if I can answer the query.
    if you're into answering id requests, you'll have one spot do it all.

... Hmmm, a section with new girls -- NEW girls -- who have just come out in their transitioning might be overdue.
    a section devoted to just 'new' girls won't work because there's just not enough new biancas to carry it.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Sounds like a good idea.
    Can we get a "Bottoms only" forum as well to keep those guys in there?
    are "those guys" bother you so much?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    That's the one...but in the context of that old thread, it was spit-out-my-coffee funny. Thanks, man.