Thread: TgirlsTops.com

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default TgirlsTops.com

Your exclusive HungAngels.com/GroobyForum discount link

http://join.tgirltops.com/track/NzUx...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Default Re: TgirlsTops.com

My unsolicited thoughts on the new site. I joined the site both because there were scenes I wanted to see and also because I would have felt cheap saying that I didn't think there were enough sites with this focus and then not joining once a site was created that had this exact focus.

My first impression is that it is definitely different from some of the other well-known sites that focus on tgirls topping guys because the scenes are not primarily bdsm scenes. I have joined and enjoyed some of those other sites but the problem with only having scenes where people are fucking as hard as they can is that there's nowhere for it to go from there and the focus is taken away from the sex and towards the role play/power differential.

I have watched scenes on tgirlstops with Angelina Please, Natalee Skye, Joss Amor, and a couple other performers and what strikes me is that it doesn't seem repetitive. First, these girls are extremely attractive. They are not necessarily of a type but they do top convincingly and appear to enjoy it. While all intercourse involves positions where there is some difference in power between top and bottom, any dominance exerted by the top seems fresh and not canned, and it's not the main note struck. Sometimes the performers will kiss the guy they're screwing. Sometimes they will be a bit rougher. I'm plagiarizing a bit from the site itself when I say it seems more authentic but that's the best way to describe it. A mix of sensual elements, pure sex, and sometimes harder sex.

Finally, I'm sure some people will think I'm sucking up by leaving a positive review. It's true I wouldn't have written a negative one but I'd not offer a positive one if I didn't like the site. I hope enough people join that it's a successful venture and we get to enjoy the content for years to come....I have no idea about the demand element but I am enjoying it a lot. Thanks.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

slave2t-girl Rookie Poster

All but one of the samples show anal. I was hoping to see some oral, especially where the man swallows the trans lady's cum. Are there scenes like this in the site?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I personally would prefer Tgirl Botttoms, or a site dedicated to Tgirl asses and butts, but good luck to the new site and models even if it is not my personal interest.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Life is Short... Enjoy every day.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigm25 View Post
    I personally would prefer Tgirl Botttoms, or a site dedicated to Tgirl asses and butts, but good luck to the new site and models even if it is not my personal interest.
    Dude, you're describing what the majority of tgirl sites as it is. Nice try lol

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

I'd like to see a bigger back catalogue - really fill the site out with previous content. That's my main complaint.

As for the new HC scenes, I'm very pleased. You can tell that these scenes were specifically done with this new site in mind. The model choices so far have been spot on. All great performers though not necessarily ones who are known top. It was cool to see ivory mayhem. The site says it particularly picked girls who indicated they wanted to do such scenes. How did grooby go about this - applications that were initially filled out by models?

I'd really like to see Angela Longcock be a regular. She's done only one HC scene with grooby and it's a crime. One of the best tops I've ever seen! My evidence:

via RedGIFs

Last edited by corbindallas; 05-22-2021 at 05:36 AM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    I'd like to see a bigger back catalogue - really fill the site out with previous content. That's my main complaint.

As for the new HC scenes, I'm very pleased. You can tell that these scenes were specifically done with this new site in mind. The model choices so far have been spot on. All great performers though not necessarily ones who are known top. It was cool to see ivory mayhem. The site says it particularly picked girls who indicated they wanted to do such scenes. How did grooby go about this - applications that were initially filled out by models?

I'd really like to see Angela Longcock be a regular. She's done only one HC scene with grooby and it's a crime. One of the best tops I've ever seen! My evidence:

via RedGIFs
    It's filled out with more content than most of our sites with. We selected everything we had in 4k from the past few years, that fulfilled the criteria. Site's build catalogues going forward, not back over.

Senior Member Gold Poster KnightHawk 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Your exclusive HungAngels.com/GroobyForum discount link

http://join.tgirltops.com/track/NzUx...C4wLjAuMC4wLjA
    Awesome Website and really been enjoying the content. And thanks again Steven Grooby for creating and launching this supercool site.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by KnightHawk 2.0; 05-22-2021 at 11:16 PM.

The new site looks amazing, i will sign up directly and i can't wait to see whats in stor for future releases