Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Hey Senchai,

What's your souce? Not to be doubtful, but no one else seems to have heard of this situation. You've posted a message, which has lead to a three page thread. Some interesting things have been said in regards to religion/god/forgiveness, etc., but so far, it's been started with a mere statement. Again, I'm not doubting you, but I am curious as to where this info came from. Anyone can say anything, but to be believed. . .

5 Star Poster

enough already, praise the lord
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa_118_781.jpg 
Views:	4714 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	64951  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baconracer
    Hey Senchai,

What's your souce? Not to be doubtful, but no one else seems to have heard of this situation. You've posted a message, which has lead to a three page thread. Some interesting things have been said in regards to religion/god/forgiveness, etc., but so far, it's been started with a mere statement. Again, I'm not doubting you, but I am curious as to where this info came from. Anyone can say anything, but to be believed. . .
    You've posted 4 times before and although you state you're "not doubting" then why bring it up?
    Let's see ... because Lisa worked for us many times and we started her internet career, because we were the first to know she'd reverted back, because I've seen photos of her reverted, because I called her asking to do a shoot as the male with a shemale in one of our shoots.
    It's a fucking fact, get over with the fact checking.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by DX4LIFE
    bible thumper?

cause she loves god makes her a bad person? NO

what an asshole

there are many transexuals who are christians
    Boo fucking hoo. When I call someone who used to fuck like a rabbit for money and enjoyment and now she's trying to save my soul - she's a fucking bible thumper - a religious nut - the God Squad - another fucking wacko.
    It's nothing about love or God so shut your piehole before embarressing yourself again.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    bible thumper?

what an asshole

Heh. I've tried not to get into these topics in the past, but. . .

(And I had to google this, I'm not an organized religeon enthusiast)

Jesus said, "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28 NKJV)

Apparently adultery is considered one of the Big Sins, right? This isn't one of the apostles saying this either, it's apparently the big J laying down the law.

I bet you look at women with lust.

But, what's the big deal? He'll forgive you if you ask for it. That's his job. That's supposedly why he got nailed to some planks of wood. You got an easy out, go ahead and exploit the "redemption" loop hole once it becomes convenient for you. Just ask for forgiveness. "God" falls for that cop-out all the time, I'm sure.

Nothing wrong with believing in or wondering about the existence of a Creator Entity, but human beings certainly couldn't fathom it's nature even remotely. If you're loving the "God" depicted in the christian bible, you're a big fan of fairy tales, and honestly, an idiot.

Mr. Hondarobot (if that is your real name). I request of you to please refrain from engaging in debates on orgainsed religion when you quite clearly do not know your subject.

You sir, are an idiot.

Screw You

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Boo fucking hoo. When I call someone who used to fuck like a rabbit for money and enjoyment and now she's trying to save my soul - she's a fucking bible thumper - a religious nut - the God Squad - another fucking wacko.
    It's nothing about love or God so shut your piehole before embarressing yourself again.
    seanchai
    LOL

Amen.

Rookie Poster

Wow! Didn't mean to offend! Yes, I've only posted four times on the board--I just recently discovered it. You apparently mistook my question as a rap on your rep. It was not meant that way. If you know I'm new to the board, it might be fair to assume that I am unaware of your status/knowledge base/"insiderness".

Again, offending anyone on this or any other board is never my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconracer
    Wow! Didn't mean to offend! Yes, I've only posted four times on the board--I just recently discovered it. You apparently mistook my question as a rap on your rep. It was not meant that way. If you know I'm new to the board, it might be fair to assume that I am unaware of your status/knowledge base/"insiderness".

Again, offending anyone on this or any other board is never my intention.
    You should have thought about that before posting your offensive crap in the Lisa Kage forum?
    It's pertinent for a new user on a forum to spend some time looking around and seeing the other posts and the climate of the board before jumping head first in.
    seanchai

5 Star Poster

there were other shemales who changed back to males for whatever reason?
    just curios

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigTreesy
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    bible thumper?

what an asshole

Heh. I've tried not to get into these topics in the past, but. . .
    Might want to follow your own advice
    (And I had to google this, I'm not an organized religeon enthusiast)
    It's spelled Religion
    Jesus said, "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28 NKJV)

Apparently adultery is considered one of the Big Sins, right? This isn't one of the apostles saying this either, it's apparently the big J laying down the law.
    Adultery is sex outside the marriage vows. Fornication is sex outside of marriage period.
    I bet you look at women with lust.

But, what's the big deal? He'll forgive you if you ask for it. That's his job. That's supposedly why he got nailed to some planks of wood. You got an easy out, go ahead and exploit the "redemption" loop hole once it becomes convenient for you. Just ask for forgiveness. "God" falls for that cop-out all the time, I'm sure.

Nothing wrong with believing in or wondering about the existence of a Creator Entity, but human beings certainly couldn't fathom it's nature even remotely. If you're loving the "God" depicted in the christian bible, you're a big fan of fairy tales, and honestly, an idiot.

Mr. Hondarobot (if that is your real name). I request of you to please refrain from engaging in debates on orgainsed religion when you quite clearly do not know your subject.

You sir, are an idiot.
    I believe it's spelled "organized" (unless you are from across the pond, then "organised" might do). I think we all have a little "idiot" in us.

I believe we should all just jump right in! The water is fine! Plenty deep, so head first works.

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?