Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default FIRST EXCLUSIVE TRIP to meet my dream ladies TS. - going to ISTANBUL

After more than 15years being a ts lover (even though i still consider myself young on early 30s), and working extremly hard for the last 15 years, i can finally afford to make the trip of my dreams.

I am going alone to Istanbul (been there before for differenr reasons) on a 5 star hotel and staying 4 nights to just meet many TS i have found on internet that i like.

I have long waited for such trip to be able to go exclusively for this even though i wish it was in south america - but cant afford that yet and is too far lol.

This is also very special since this lockdown is driving us all nuts. I hope you are all doing well. I did my homework and will see how it goes. Will update you

Still if you have any tip from experience, i am all ears my dear friends.

Good weekend to all!

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: FIRST EXCLUSIVE TRIP to meet my dream ladies TS. - going to ISTANBUL

"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has announced stricter restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus in the face of a rise in infections a month after measures were relaxed.
    Out of the country’s 81 provinces, 58 are now in the “red” or “very high-risk” zone, including the cultural and economic hub of Istanbul and the national capital, Ankara."
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...-in-infections

Probably not the best time to visit such a fascinating city.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: FIRST EXCLUSIVE TRIP to meet my dream ladies TS. - going to ISTANBUL

Do you really belive in "covid virus spread"?

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

So quick to judge.

Had it + got the vaccine.

Thats the best i can do for the moment. I can not wait for this to disapear

Tourists are allowed to move on weekends. Everything else is closed though. Im here and already started my ts journey so thanks.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Good luck! Hope you have a good time.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackshemalelove View Post
    Tourists are allowed to move on weekends. Everything else is closed though. Im here and already started my ts journey so thanks.
    It is a pity if you don't get to see all that Istanbul has to offer, but whatever your situation is, stay safe! And enjoy yourself!

Rookie Poster

wish you all the best

Who is on your wishlist?

Quote Originally Posted by blackshemalelove View Post
    After more than 15years being a ts lover (even though i still consider myself young on early 30s), and working extremly hard for the last 15 years, i can finally afford to make the trip of my dreams.

I am going alone to Istanbul (been there before for differenr reasons) on a 5 star hotel and staying 4 nights to just meet many TS i have found on internet that i like.

I have long waited for such trip to be able to go exclusively for this even though i wish it was in south america - but cant afford that yet and is too far lol.

This is also very special since this lockdown is driving us all nuts. I hope you are all doing well. I did my homework and will see how it goes. Will update you

Still if you have any tip from experience, i am all ears my dear friends.

Good weekend to all!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I am in Turkey and I expect to visit Istanbul in the next month.
    How was the trip?

Its the hand that wanks the captain that steers the ship

Gold Poster

60000 COVID cases a day and a lockdown in force until 17 May

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56912668