Thread: Cock Slut

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Cool Cock Slut

I met a really nice guy at the bar last night. He was my favorite type. Friendly, mid 50's, charming, not very masculine. Of course I never go out dolled up (haven't had the courage yet!). But I'm pretty effeminate and once we started hinting around about sex and getting laid my fem side came out even more. He was a pretty smooth operator and picked up on that right away. He very coyly asked my it I had ever fooled around with a guy and I told him I liked it a lot! He asked me if I wanted to go outside and get some air. Since we live in the Southern California desert it wasn't very cold. It was a beautiful night and we found a little private spot near the edge of the parking lot. I undid my pants and showed him my satin panties. They were my favorite blue pair. High cut with a lacy waste band. I reached over and undid his pants and pulled them down a bit. He wasn't wearing any underwear and out popped a semi hard cock about 6.5 inches long, cut, with a prominent mushroom head and large low hanging balls. And to top it off his pubes were very nicely groomed. I caress his cock and balls with my girly smooth hands and he's absolutely energized. His cock is rock hard and feels so good in my hands. Nice and warm with that big silky head. Nothing was said. I just got on my knees and started sucking on that beautiful cock head. Locking my lips around the rim and running my tongue around the head and up and down the slit. I cupped his balls with one hand and started working the shaft deeper in my mouth. It was absolutely delicious. He started breathing heavily and whispering to me how good a cocksucker I was, and how good it felt in my mouth. It was so hot and encouraging to me. I started sucking it faster. Stroking the shaft in and out of my mouth. Feeling that big swollen head pushing into the back of my throat. I was in cocksucking bliss. I lost track time. All I could focus on was the cock in my mouth and those big, fat low-hanging balls slapping my chin with each stroke. His head started leaking the most delicious pre cum I've ever tasted. I knew he was going to cum soon. I was kinda scared about how much was going to squirt out. I knew he was pent up and I was probably going to take a 3 or 4 day load. I was going to be a good slut and just take it as good as I could. I'm not much of a swallower I usually just let it spill out my mouth and make a mess all over my face. This time I didn't have to worry about it! He politely asked my if he could cum on my face. I took his cock out of my mouth and giggled a bit and said I would love it! So he put his cock back in my mouth and held the side of my head. He started fucking my mouth while holding my head still. It felt so good. He was just using my mouth as a fuck hole and I LOVED it! After a minute or so he pulled it out and jacked his cock right into my face. All I felt was powerful jets of hot cum splashing into my face. It felt like it just kept going and going. All over my glasses and in my hair. Into my open mouth. Oh that taste!! After he finished squirting I licked and sucked his cock a big to make sure it was nice and clean. Like a good girl should. I was obviously in no shape to go back into the bar. I wiped my face off as good as I could with my shirt. We exchanged numbers and will definitely be getting together again! I love sucking cock so much!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Cock Worshipper

Default Re: Cock Slut

Nice