Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Professional Poster

R.I.P.

my condolences to her friends and family

Rookie Poster

Default so sad

I knew Lisa as well, not as closely as some of you, but had seen her a number of times. She was the nicest girl I've ever met, she was so much fun to be with. I'm really saddened by this, god bless her, RIP.

when I heard the rumors of her passing, I prayed they were untrue. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Junior Poster

RIP. Wish I would have had a chance to know her. From what folks say she seemed very real with a heart.

Gold Poster

R.I.P

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I think what you asking us to do is wrong because it is based on speculation. I don't know what Lisa died of personally, and unless I had close confirmation from family then I would not dare to speculate on a public forum what she died of. You have the right to ask the question, but would any answer bur complications from AIDS satisfy you?

It's not safe to assume that EVERY transgender person that dies, dies from complications from AIDS. There are many, many diseases out there people do die from.

As far as you having oral sex without a condom- well that was is and was your choice. A lot of people get all hot and horny and then regret what they do afterwards in the heat of the moment. If you engage in an unprotected sex act, you have to assume half the responsibility.

Furthermore, a little education about oral sex and HIV- there is NOT one proven case of HIV transmission through oral sex. Check the CDC website if you have doubts. That is not an advertsiment to go have oral sex without condoms, because everyone seens to forget that there are a myryad of STD's u can catch from oral sex. But fact is the mouth is a very hostile place to the HIV virus.

Anyway- there is my peace on this subject and I hope this does not turn into a debate ad this is a memorial to a girl that some of us knew personally and will miss much.

and here r some details- just to keep us all safer

Oral Hygiene and HIV
    If you kiss, rim and suck during sex you should avoid brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash just before and after sex. Brushing and flossing can cause bleeding gums and temporarily strip away protective mucous membranes, which shield HIV and other germs from entering the body. They can also wash away saliva, which contains HIV busting enzymes. If your or your partner's breath is a nuisance, chew on a breath mint or gum.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I never Knew Lisa but everyone always said she was great

I hope her family and friends have the strength to get though this hard time and can look back on happier times

xx

Allanah, I like your last paragraph. Very good point for everyone to take note. Being with the same woman for many years, although we are swingers, we can take things for granted even though the couple or individual you get together with says that they are disease free. I had never really thought of flossing/brushing thing that way.

We are not sexually active with people we just meet, so the day I or my wife have to perform oral sex with a condom is the day sex becomes unenjoyable for us.

Junior Poster

Good Lord

What caused her to pass is a conversation for another day.

RIP

Rookie Poster

RIP to a true beauty.

We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world!