Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Rookie Poster

Default shell be missed

the only time i met lisa was via webcam on a chat site
    she was covering for allanah actually!

so thanx allanah for for bieng sick or whatever that night so that i could meet a wonderful person

lisa was really full of love and life and i get especially saddened when we lose a ts at a young age.

i know what a struggle and challenge it is to live that life and be who you are...and then to finally feel good in your own skin...it just sucks to be taken away early

she was 30, but really she was even younger, because theres a rebirth after you transition...so she was really only like 12 or so depending when she transitioned.

damn shame...........

she'll be missed...she was a smart fun girl.

rest in peace lisa...you took a lot of love with you girl

down with chasers~~~up with lovers!

Veteran Poster

I am devastated to learn of this news. My PC was down for sometime at the end of last year and I have only just found out.

I am not sure there will ever be another like her.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Rookie Poster

Default Lisa's Music

Lisa had e-mailed me that she was going to London to record some music. Did anyone ever hear her perform?

Rookie Poster

edit: nevermind

NY-effin-City!

Rookie Poster

I, personally, would love to know as I was with her a month before she died and she didnt mention being sick at ALL. I even asked her specifically if she was "clean".

Junior Poster

Default Another lost angel - Lisa Kage RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Damn, that sucks. She never looked sick from the pics we could see. Wasnt losing weight, looked healthy. Did she have heart or liver problems?

Seanchai, was it something she didnt know she had? Can you tell us a little more about what she succumed to? Im shocked!
    If they don't say, then it's safe to assume that they don't want to go into it.

It could have been any number of things.

I had a friend who was a former co-worker and a fellow Ham radio operator die about a year ago. Just that he "died suddenly and unexpectedly." No other details were given by the family. He was younger and (I thought) healthier than me.

It's frustrating not knowing, but you gotta respect the family's wishes.

It's best not to speculate if they don't specify.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    I, personally, would love to know as I was with her a month before she died and she didnt mention being sick at ALL. I even asked her specifically if she was "clean".
    I fail to see what difference it makes to you whether she was or wasn't. I mean you do take precautions with anybody you have sexual intercourse with, right? You don't believe that because someone says they're clean, they necessarily are - or even know if they are, right?

seanchai

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector
    I fail to see what difference it makes to you whether she was or wasn't. I mean you do take precautions with anybody you have sexual intercourse with, right? You don't believe that because someone says they're clean, they necessarily are - or even know if they are, right?

seanchai
    "Mama said stupid is what stupid does."

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."