Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Another lost angel - Lisa Kage RIP

There has been a rumour among a few people for a number of weeks that Lisa Kage died recently. We were unable to confirm that for sure until today with the help of a site member we managed to put together the pieces and get definate confirmation.

Lisa was a friend of mine since I met her on my first shooting trip to New York in either 1998 or 1999. We became friends immediately and she is one of the few girls I've worked with whom I continued to have a fantastic platonic relationship. She was intelligent, fun, witty, sarcastic, educated, well-read, prone to exaggeration, classy, an absolute tease, a born exhibitionist, a terrible drinker, a huge eater, artistic and different in many ways to a majority of the girls I've met over the years. She was working in a mainstream job when we first met and was doing the adult film work mainly for the fun of it, as much as the money.

My best memories of her were meeting her for lunch in Queens in 2001 - and she brought a picnic basket including champagne, eating clams with her and Tony Vee in Long Island and going to Coney Island with Tony in the intention of doing a photoshoot but we ended up just going on the rides (where Lisa of course insisted on showing off).

Lisa came out to Hawaii in 2003 to do some work with Frank and myself and we all had a great time.

I've been in sporadic touch with Lisa over the last few years, mainly because I've rarely been East coast and more pre-occupied with my own life. She last worked with us when she was in London to do some recording for a CD she was working on. She looked better than ever and Greg said she was great and in her usual high spirits.
    I had no idea that she had been ill and it seems that I'm not alone in that, it was something she'd kept to herself.

I know my experiences with Lisa aren't unique. I've spoken to many people over the years and a few recently who shared a bond with Lisa which extended past the normal work ethics. She didn't just make you feel special, when you were with Lisa you were special - and so was she.

Lisa Kage 1976-2006
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3lisa003_502.jpg 
Views:	31733 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	64827   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1lisa0041_432.jpg 
Views:	31721 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	64828   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1lisa004_164.jpg 
Views:	31753 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	64829  

Lisa Kage 1976-2006

Name:	lisa012_104.jpg 
Views:	31728 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	64830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa008_790.jpg 
Views:	31745 
Size:	218.7 KB 
ID:	64831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3lisa008_196.jpg 
Views:	31742 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	64832  

Lisa Kage 1976-2006

Name:	lisanyc08_210.jpg 
Views:	31725 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	64833   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisab003_203.jpg 
Views:	31709 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	64834   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa014_149.jpg 
Views:	31697 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	64835  

Silver Poster

Oh no.

I never met her but she seemed like she would be a fun person in RL.

What the fuck happened?

She was in one of my first T-girl video's. Sad to hear about her passing.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I am really sad to learn about Lisa's passing. I hung out with Lisa many times on a persoanal level, and besides doing some business, we were friends.

Lisa was always a truly sweet and wonderful girl. She was always helpful and kind, and always had a kind word to say about everyone.

The last time I saw Lisa was in London late last year. We were there together by coincidence and we talked every day on the phone and hung out a few times; last time I saw her was the @ The Way Out CLub in London

I know she had been planning on moving to London for a year. After that, we had not kept in touch so often. Lisa always laid low for a while then came back into the scene, so that was kind of the same rythym of our relationship.

Lisa was very funny and bright. She always made me laugh with a story she had. One of the best one's I remembered was her telling me how mother found out she was living as Lisa- and that was because he brother had seen her dressed on the street and had called her mom and her mother immidiately called her and said What is this yoour brother tells me about you being dressed up like Diana Ross on the street?'.

Not many people in this world might know that Lisa actually had a full time career outside of the adult business. She was the girl that thought me all about traveling over to the UK and how to establish myself there.

I will really miss Lisa and I am happy I had the chance to get to know her, and could call her my friend.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

She was only thirty years old. . .

Condolences to her friends. Sounds like a cool girl.

Once you reach the Other World
    There's nothing left to win
    The best pubs are found in Heaven
    And they never let the Devil in

(note of clarification: Irish wake type thing, hope her the best if there is a another world, and may the powers that be keep her happy)

Cheers

May the road rise up to meet ya, Lisa Kage.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

I'm stunned. She was a really great person to know. I actually had a chance to hear her perform, I really was hoping that worked out for her.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

R.I.P.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Default Lisa Kage?

RIP