Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default First timer preparation, safety, considerations?

Hi!

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

Never had an experience with these special girls but the opportunity has arose. She looks good, likes my pics, and has a really aggressive dominant kink that is making my knees tremble thinking about it. We are discussing meeting up, but I have some questions.

I've had rough toy play, so I know the importance of cleaning everything, fasting, etc.

She's discussed barebacking me and cumming inside me. Sounds hot, but im concerned about the risks. While I'd like her to do this, I want to protect myself. So aside from a condom, is there anything else I should consider when it comes to anal and cumming inside?

She also discussed cumming in my mouth/throat and pissing in my mouth. All sounds hot and a bit terrifying, however are there any risks here as well. What would be ways to mitigate any of these?

Also, just general tips when it comes to first time. Our kinks align 100%, which is fantastic, its been a fantasy of mine forever. I'm just nervous. Like I might see her and get cold feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: First timer preparation, safety, considerations?

There are lots of existing threads that cover these issues. I searched on 'anal preparation' and 'safe oral sex' and came up with heaps.

Veteran Poster

If you're not ready don't do the cold feet thing. Kinks are fun but these gals deal with so many flakes it's not even funny. Just be a man about it - be comfortable, safe, and have fun.

Junior Poster

If you don't decide to meet her, I'd love to. I would just go for it. You probably won't find another opportunity like this.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yurghot View Post
    Hi!

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

Never had an experience with these special girls but the opportunity has arose. She looks good, likes my pics, and has a really aggressive dominant kink that is making my knees tremble thinking about it. We are discussing meeting up, but I have some questions.

I've had rough toy play, so I know the importance of cleaning everything, fasting, etc.

She's discussed barebacking me and cumming inside me. Sounds hot, but im concerned about the risks. While I'd like her to do this, I want to protect myself. So aside from a condom, is there anything else I should consider when it comes to anal and cumming inside?

She also discussed cumming in my mouth/throat and pissing in my mouth. All sounds hot and a bit terrifying, however are there any risks here as well. What would be ways to mitigate any of these?

Also, just general tips when it comes to first time. Our kinks align 100%, which is fantastic, its been a fantasy of mine forever. I'm just nervous. Like I might see her and get cold feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    I never had anyone cum raw in my ass.

That being said I have swallowed hundreds and hundreds of loads - no issues.

Drink 2-3 shots of SoCo and get it over with!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post

That being said I have swallowed hundreds and hundreds of loads - no issues.
    lol ..............

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    lol ..............

Maybe its a typo and he meant to say 'no tissues'?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Maybe its a typo and he meant to say 'no tissues'?
    I had mouth-watering experiences but I never needed a tissue. I'm a trooper. It don't matter how hard she skull fucks me. I love when a big long cock is down my throat I got to breathe through my nose and I sound like a dying animal on the Serengeti Plains.

I never tapped out yet.

Veteran Poster

I had mouth-watering experiences but I never needed a tissue. I'm a trooper. It don't matter how hard she skull fucks me. I love when a big long cock is down my throat I got to breathe through my nose and I sound like a dying animal on the Serengeti Plains.

I never tapped out yet.
    B-Man your the Rocky Balboa of cum guzzlers.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I half expected David Attenborough to make an experience with a wry observation of African wildlife...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.