Recently finished updating grooby.com , moved on to femout and femoutsex . Thoughts on any recent scenes from any of the grooby sites that really captured your imagination. Several that I really like :

Intense connection in a hardcore scene , Crystal Thayer and Epic from Grooby's April 2020 , 2020 . Izzy Wilde and Epic(again) from July 2020. Great eye contact from both , especially during the initial penetration , also during the blowjob .

I love new girls who are nervous or unsure how to act or where to look , makes them seem so genuine , a non -pro . Laci Lammy and Fernando , Femout October 2019 . Eva Love and Epic(notice a trend?) FemoutSex October 2019.

Any shoots where the girl seems to be having a lot of fun , really enthusiastic , laughing ? Jenny Bangz and Epic again FemoutSex July 2019 , , she's laughing and when she jumps onto him in his arms , so great .

What I haven't really seen that I love , a good teasing , showing off a bulge in panties and slowly letting her cock peek out . Also haven't seen girls who get super hard , like a guitar string .

What other grooby sites do you like ? I think Uktgirls next , just saw bonus scene from Elle Dottir , super cute .