In my previous story, I wrote about the first time meeting Terry, my girlfriend’s Jacky’s roommate. This next event happened during the Christmas holidays.

I slept over on a Friday night with my GF Jacky, it seems Terry her transgender roommate was out with friends that night. Waking up Saturday morning while Jacky was still asleep, I got up to make everyone coffee. As I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee to finish being made, I felt a pair of soft hands wrap around my waist, a body with firm breasts pushing into my back and a hard cock pushing against my ass, Terry whispered, “hmmm, something smells good”.

I pushed my ass against her hardness as she kissed my neck, but my senses got hold of me, what if Jacky walks in? I held Terry’s hand, turned around, kissed her lips and said, “I wish we were alone, but Jacky’s going to wake up any minute.” Terry smiled and said, “don’t worry, I think we can arrange some alone time today. And I’ve got some early Christmas presents for you!”

Being the Christmas holidays, Jacky wanted to put up a tree, decorate it and cook a turkey dinner. I’m not one to say no to that, especially being in the company of my GF and my secret TG lover. So Jacky and I went out to get a tree while Terry cleaned up the apartment. When we got back with the tree, we of course needed a tree stand. Jacky said she had a stand and some decorations in the storage locker in the basement. Terry piped up, “I know the boxes you’re talking about, can your boyfriend help me bring them upstairs?” So Terry and I took the elevator to the basement, kissing like 18 year olds! She was wearing a baggy pair of sweatpants and I could feel her cock getting hard!

So we get to the storage locker where no one is around, and she closes the door behind us, and bends me over some boxes. Terry wrapped one arm around my chest and with the other arm pulled down my pants and I could feel some cool lube being applied to my hole. Terry said “If we’re going to have turkey, we have to make sure it’s well basted on the inside.” I can feel her putting what felt like a partially inflated balloon inside my ass. “This is your basting for later, I’ve been saving all my cum for the last month in this condom. Just keep it deep inside you for now, more is coming soon! We’ve got a few minutes, so suck me now, get me hard but don’t make me cum yet!” Quite happily I turned around, dropped to my knees and took her hardness into my mouth. The sensation of smelling her perfume while sucking on her thick cock really wanted me to try and make her cum, but I held off when I knew she was close.

With that she pulled up my pants, gave me a long kiss and we took the boxes upstairs. It was so hot but so frustrating feeling a condom very full of Terry’s cum inside me. I wanted to feel the slick wetness of her cum deep inside but couldn’t as we all decorated the tree.

We had a pretty lazy morning after that, having drinks and watching TV until Jacky decided it was time to start preparing the turkey. We were all chopping vegetables and doing prep when Jacky said “Damn, I forgot to ask you to get the roasting pan for the turkey. Would you two mind getting it from the locker? It’s at the very back under a pile of other boxes.”. Sure said Terry, “just give me a second, I’ll be right back.” She went to her bedroom and was back in about a minute. Shall we go she asked me?

As before, once in the elevator Terry and I were making out like teenagers. When we went into the storage locker again, Terry once more bent me over and started lubing my ass. “Bend right over and keep your ass in the air” she said. I could then feel something cold and metallic entering my ass, and then feel my hole stretching wider. She was using a speculum to stretch out my hole. With one finger she reached inside and partially pulled out the cum condom. “I think the basting is ready for you now” and with a quick rip with her fingernail, I could feel the condom break and fill me deep inside. “That’s it, just stay like that, I want it all to go deep deep inside you!” Terry then took out a small butt plug and inserted it in “Don’t want any to drip out now!” We quickly grabbed the roasting pan and headed upstairs, my ass full of so much cum I could barely hold it in.

The rest of the afternoon I was so hard feeling the cum sloshing around inside while we were waiting for dinner to cook. We were thinking dinner would be ready by about 6:00 when Jacky said, “Shit, we forgot the wine for dinner! Don’t worry, I know exactly what I want and where to get it! Would you two mind keeping an eye on the turkey and maybe cleanup and wear something nice for dinner?” Off Jacky went as Terry and I looked at each other. Terry then said, “Let’s get into the shower but don’t get too wet!” We strip and jump into the shower, Terry behind me as she pulls out the butt plug and says “Ok, squeeze out a little cum from your ass, I want to use it as lube” I squeeze out a handful as Terry rubs all the cum on my ass, massaging it onto her cock. And she slowly slides herself deep inside me. I feel so full with her cock and cum inside me, she begins pumping and grinding. More cum is leaking out of me when she grabs my hips and starts thrusting harder and harder, “And now for a fresh load” She squirts once, twice, three, four times deep inside me. I’m truly soaked with cum down my legs watching it drain out of the tub.

With her still deep inside me, Terry caresses my back, kisses my neck, my lips. “You better clean me up now” so she pulls out, I drop to my knees and suck and lick the sweet cum from her cock. “Ooops, we better get ready” as we quickly wash and towel each other off and get dressed.

About 5 minutes later Jacky walks in with two bottles of wine and asks, how’s the turkey doing? Terry pipes in, I just and it’s all basted and moist on the inside now!