I decided to stop into a gay bar in the neighborhood to have a cold beer and collect my thoughts. As I entered the bar, I noticed a female security guard, a little tough looking, but still very cute Asian, long black hair, gorgeous lips and a tight, tight body. Was a little odd seeing a female security working at a gay male bar, but hey, why not? There are Drag shows at this place so she could be needed there. After my beer, as I left I tried to catch her attention, but she was very focused on her duties.

That Friday, home alone and bored, I was scanning through Craigslist when I saw an add for a 37 year old Asian Transsexual, looking for a bottom. The photo only showed maybe one third of the face, but, she looked very familiar! I quickly replied to the ad, sent a decent reply, with decent photos. Not five minutes later, I got a reply! She said her name was Nichole and that she was fairly new in Toronto having come up from the US, and was looking for a regular bottom to play with and call her own. And looking at the photos she sent, this was the security guard I saw the other night! She seemed to like my photos and reply, so I gave her directions to my place and said I would pick her up from the subway station near my place.

Shower, cleaned myself out, and drove out to the subway. Nichole walked out and took my breath away! Absolutely gorgeous, a confident smile, she gave me a kiss, hopped into my car and we drove back to my place.

Once there, we kicked back, had a beer, talked about a lot of things, but nothing erotic. Then she quickly finished her beer, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. Nichole gently pushed me down to my knees, dropped her shorts and guided my head to her thick and hard cock. I slowly and passionately sucked her cock, tasting the precum that started leaking out, looking up to see her eyes closed, quietly moaning as she began thrusting herself in and out of my mouth.

She was getting close because she suddenly stopped, stripped off all her clothes revealing her smoking body, laid back on the bed, and said “Mount me”. What could I do but strip myself, rolled a condom onto her thick cock standing straight up, applied some lube and slowly lowered myself onto her.

As she began thrusting, I reciprocated with grinding into her, milking her cock with my ass muscles, she began talking dirty to me. Telling me all the things she wanted to do to me! We went back and forth revealing kinky things we’ve always wanted to try. She stopped and said, “Damn, you ARE kinky!” I’m going to make you my bitch! She pulled my head down and deeply kissed me as she continued thrusting into my tight ass, so sorely in need of a good plowing.

But Nichole had one more surprise for me. Releasing her lips from mine, she said “get my purse”. Not sure what she wanted from such a tiny bag she carried, I went to the living room and retrieved it and sat back down over her, not yet having her fill me again. She pulled out a small envelope and took out several official looking forms. She then said, these are my HIV test papers, and you can see I’ve been testing clean for a long time and I've been single without a partner for over 9 months now. With that, I took the condom off her and slid her cock deep into me again. This drove her nuts and she began piston fucking my tight hole. After a few minutes she began saying “Do you want it? Baby, do you want to be my bitch? I’ll breed you right now, say it, say it bitch, tell me that you're mine!” Yes Mistress, breed me, make me your cumhole! With that, she grabbed onto my hips and pulled me down onto her as she squirted, and squirted and squirted her cum deep into me. On her last squirt, we kissed deeply and longingly, feeling her hot cum starting to ooze from my freshly plowed hole. I was in heaven.

She stayed semi-hard in me as we kissed, talked, caught our breath, never taking her cock out of me. After a few minutes of quiet talk, kissing, just for fun I began to grind into her, teasing her, flexing my ass muscles, not thinking she would get hard again. But surprise surprise, she rose to the occasion with a smile, saying, “no one has gotten me hard so soon after cumming! I guess I’m just going to have to fuck you again!” With that, it was a more slow, passionate, sensual fucking, her cum making my tight hole sloppy, grinding and teasing as she told me more about the kinky things she wanted to do with me! Latex, blindfolds, PVC outfits, bondage, toys, maybe a threesomes with her other TS friend. After another half hour of her using me, she came again, adding to the load already there.

Nichole turned me over onto my side, slipped back into me spoon position, and said, I think I’ve got some plans for us next weekend. I want us to go to a fetish club and then take you home to use you all night. Fuck, sleep, wake up, fuck you again, stay inside your ass all night. Are you up for that?

Truly I was in heaven. My new Mistress wants to come to me, stay over, use me all night, tested HIV Neg and loves cumming inside me, is kinky as hell