Junior Poster

Default wish we couold have a ts with tits like these!!

sigh
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Gold Poster

That's definitely mutalation to the enth degree. She's a freak plain and simple.

Those pictures are real small, but I'm fairly sure that is Chelsea Charms.

Junior Poster

Yes that is Miss Charmes. Along with Maxi Mounds, Teddi Barret, Minska, and Melone Charms is a product of a DR that gave string inplants.

Rookie Poster

Breasts that go beyond DD's look ridiculous and unnatural in my opinion! Not only that, very few TS's actually look good with implants!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ok, no one here should be calling anyone a freak.
    Only us freaks can call other freaks, freaks.
    I think these girls are happy and look great!
    I have worked and met many of these ladies and they are super!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Ok, no one here should be calling anyone a freak.
    Only us freaks can call other freaks, freaks.
    I think these girls are happy and look great!
    I have worked and met many of these ladies and they are super!
    I hate to disagree with you, pretty girl, but I generally don't play fast and loose with my definitions when I'm sure of what it is I'm trying to convey, nor do I tread lightly when the time comes to judge others. Someone such as the girl pictured lives for the limelight and craves attention 7/24, so she's fair game to open up on as I see it.

From my Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary (1996 edition), topping in at a whopping eight-and-a-half pounds, here I've cherrypicked several definitions for the term, Freak:

Freak n1. Any abnormal phenomenom or product or unsual object; anomoly; aberration.
    2. A person or animal on exhibition as an example of some strange deviation from nature; monster. 6.slangA person who has withdrawn from normal, rational behavior to pursue one interest or obsession:a drug freak.8. Unsual; Odd; Irregular.

She fits!

Granted that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just about everything we judge is on some relativity scale. e.g., My(our) admiration and lust for transsexual women could and is considered "freaky" or perverted behavior by many in our society as you have possibly experienced or witnessed, particularly Conservatives, but anyone who thinks that having boobs that big is attractive, obviously has a very warped, distorted view of physical beauty. Maybe it's just my inner circle, but I know of no rational thinking person who would find those huge things alluring or attractive. There are certain hard wired parameters which we all set or employ, and she exceeded them beyond imagination. ...Sorry.

Rookie Poster

I'm an abnormally large tit lover by nature.

Veteran Poster

Default Don't know about you all but i am a "freak" lover

Personally this is just like the Tattoo and piercing thread here and other places...... it comes down to personal desires.

i have seen people like Charms and thought he they can wear it so let them have fun and be them. :P

i hate labels but it seems to me that Freak is one of those words i tend to take as a compliment. . Because it is usually a very close minded person who has no desire to know me but wants to label me nevertheless, that call me names like that. they will never learn anybetter so let them think they have their day in the sun.

I have a saying they love it or hate it at Scifi.com about 50/50 i think.

"Sorry to have offended you, wait a minute, no i am not being offended is your problem not mine, thank you."

BTW why people call me freak is still somewhat of a mystry to me, I tend to see myself as slightly average in all departments, except i always seem to be attracted to the "wild babes"..........Is that soooooo wrong?

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.