Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Hungangels - the Greatest Posters of all Time?

Coming up to 20 years of Hungangels.com.

So who have been the greatest posters of all time? Whether it's been humour, helping people out, being an asshole - or just giving great information?

I remember being saddened to hear when Prospero died, always a good guy.

Who remembers Megabody and his raging arguments?
    JohnnieWalker who still checks in?
    Rod of course is a huge help.

Monica Fox?
    Bella Bellucci?

What was that Italian-American girl I always used to fight with and then she ended up doing a shoot for the sites?

Let's get a list going.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Default Re: Hungangels - the Greatest Posters of all Time?

Also - if you've been here for more than 5 years, shout up!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Have been here for 12 years, but what is amazing is that Hungangels has survived, so thanks to Stephen for keeping it going.

As it has become a photo/video site, for the most part, thanks go to the posters like Hardiron4u who provide such a variety of models, professional and amateur, with links or means to find them.

To Nikka for offering us both the content she makes herself, and the street scenes from Latin America which come closer to showing a less glamorous reality for many girls in that part of the world.

Ben in LA has produced some of the best content over the years, but I don' think he has posted for some time -and this also applies to Fabbybody and Gillian, I hope they are well in these difficult times

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Have been here for 12 years, but what is amazing is that Hungangels has survived, so thanks to Stephen for keeping it going.

As it has become a photo/video site, for the most part, thanks go to the posters like Hardiron4u who provide such a variety of models, professional and amateur, with links or means to find them.

To Nikka for offering us both the content she makes herself, and the street scenes from Latin America which come closer to showing a less glamorous reality for many girls in that part of the world.

Ben in LA has produced some of the best content over the years, but I don' think he has posted for some time -and this also applies to Fabbybody and Gillian, I hope they are well in these difficult times
    Flabbybody - now here was a guy. Haven't heard from him in some time, I hope he's okay.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Actually thanks to Stavros also - a wealth of knowledge on many subjects.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Have been here for the last 14 years, first as a mere spectator, and later on as a more regular poster. Couldn´t name all those that made my days in all these years, but surely Stavros, Tovosan, Fitzcarraldo, Designer, Nikka, Wendy, Cereal Escapist, Knighthawk, nnfanatic, Ben, Marcoome, Flabbybody are among them.

Thanks Steven for keeping it alive and all those that grace these pages with the images we like that much

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Will Riker; 09-09-2020 at 04:37 AM.

Veteran Poster

I feel likeI have grown up with this site early 2000s to now middle age now still remember travelling overseas in all parts of the world logging in for my Hungangels fix!
    Boston Bad was recent and didnt last long still could not work out if he was just fooling around or was he actually that disturbed will all that ball milk bullshit he would sprout off about.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

TJInLa.

Gold Poster

Hardiron for his great pics on this side of the forum and his enormous consistency and activity. His posts were liked 95,110 times which reflects his contribution.
    Trish for her insightful comments, her sincerity and wit
    Fred41 for being willing to call out bullshit and say what he means.
    giovanni_hotel definitely always offers his view regardless of whether others agree.

Lots of great posters here. I appreciated Dino Velvet's ability to start conversations and humor. I liked Danthepoetman though I disagreed with his reasons for leaving, given that he was defending someone who was bragging about drunk driving. He had a big heart and was a nice guy regardless. I also appreciate Groobysteven's tough fairness and the fact that he's provided a forum for all of us here.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Hardiron for his great pics on this side of the forum and his enormous consistency and activity. His posts were liked 95,110 times which reflects his contribution.
    Trish for her insightful comments, her sincerity and wit
    Fred41 for being willing to call out bullshit and say what he means.
    giovanni_hotel definitely always offers his view regardless of whether others agree.

Lots of great posters here. I appreciated Dino Velvet's ability to start conversations and humor. I liked Danthepoetman though I disagreed with his reasons for leaving, given that he was defending someone who was bragging about drunk driving. He had a big heart and was a nice guy regardless. I also appreciate Groobysteven's tough fairness and the fact that he's provided a forum for all of us here.
    Some great names there - yourself included coming up to 12 yrs. And Giovanni only a year later.

@giovanni - so TJinLA became a friend of mine, I see on occasion - he hangs with another really good guy, Ed Jaxon - and Blkgxr (I know I've spelled that wrong) - I get to see them at the TEAs and they're an original gang of guys who've been into this scene for years, and are confident in themselves. Sadly one of their group died earlier this year.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.