Default What happened to Transational Fantasies, formerly ShemaleStrokers.com?

The site used to be really good, now it's awful. Not a truly new update for months and months. They keep recycling old content and putting it up as new. No new models, not even new clips of former models. The videos used to be decent, too, with the models actually playing out fantasies and talking to the viewer, but lately it's all over the place and a lot of the cameraman's gross dick all in it. That's in the real "new" videos close to a year ago. I can understand covid making things tough, but this site fell off well before that started.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: What happened to Transational Fantasies, formerly ShemaleStrokers.com?

Yeah, it's pretty much done and has been well before Covid. Strokers was a one-man show, with Sammy Mancini doing it for years and a good healthy competition with us, and we had (and still have) a lot of mutual respect for each other. However, running a pay site in today's age is incredibly difficult to make ends meet. Not only are you caught into having to continually produce you keep your members paying month after month, you also have to fight piracy, do marketing, branding, and the plethora of other things that come with it. Prices were going up, while memberships were going down.

Grooby only works because all the sites support the others, and all the sites pay into a centralised pot to bring down the costs of the server, marketing, software, etc down. But as I've said many times, it's still a knives edge.

Strokers 'transitioned' into 'Transational Fantasies' which I thought was an awful name. Terribly hard to market and even more difficult to spell (I wish they'd went with 'Tgirl Strokers'). At that time they started working with Gamma to relieve some of the issues of working alone - but that didn't work out too well, and then they moved to another platform - but I believe by this point it was getting difficult to make ends meet on it, so it goes into 'rotation'. Sites still have a value even when not updating, as there are people who've yet to see that content and happy to pay for it.

If you look, all the older companies are pretty much done or absorbed elsewhere and smaller companies that tried to get off the ground failed. BobsTgirls finally became untenable, and we bought Bob out (although we're hoping he'll still do some shoots), Two Tgirls pretty much updates so sporadically to not be worth it, Shemale Club which came shortly after Grooby and were massive, are pretty much done. Gamma took Evil Angel, and Gender X under their wings and promote their content - but their big investment in Transfixed doesn't seem to have paid off (no new content seems to be forthcoming). Christian does a great job of managing his sites but he works non-stop, and keeps his overheads low ... he does miss out on some of the tricks that the larger companies can do and thus overpays for processing, etc. but he can still make it work through volume of work, and amount of models. Good on him!

From the old days, it's only Grooby and Island Dollars (Ladyboy Gold) as the trans sites still around. It's a small industry.

If you're looking for only one scene cumshots - check out our site Transgasm.com - it takes the cumshots from our other sites, and gives them all in one place.

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Default Re: What happened to Transational Fantasies, formerly ShemaleStrokers.com?

Thanks for the informative response. Didn't expect GroobySteven himself to reply.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'm a former member. Not only was the new name hard to market and difficult to spell, any emails that I received from them usually went straight to my spam folder.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

latina tranny still strong