Junior Poster

Default Republican Sent Threatening Letters To Latino Voters

Stop the limp-wristed-hysteria presses!

I'd like for you to cite the "threatening" component of said letter.

I say this as a mexican. Yes I said it, mexican. Not latino, a european word that you lefties like to hide behind.

Cite the threatening part or shut up. You're an embarrassment to an entire ethnicity.

Junior Poster

Relax dude, jerk-off or go lick some terrorist booty ... you're much too hyper in the anonymity of the Internet

"State and federal officials were investigating the letter, which was written in Spanish and mailed to an estimated 14,000 Democratic voters in central Orange County. It warns, “You are advised that if your residence in this country is illegal or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15329781/

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico
    Relax dude, jerk-off or go lick some terrorist booty ... you're much too hyper in the anonymity of the Internet

"State and federal officials were investigating the letter, which was written in Spanish and mailed to an estimated 14,000 Democratic voters in central Orange County. It warns, “You are advised that if your residence in this country is illegal or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15329781/

I'm still waiting for the threatening part.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testpattern_855.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	64993