Junior Poster

Default Your Relationships ?

Maybe there is a thread and I’m missing it, but I was interested in stories on your relationships, how you met girl/boyfriends? The ones I searched for were quite old .What kind of relationships, how long etc..
    I have only had one real trans girlfriend, and that was back in the 80’s . About a year and a half long, and almost a sugar daddy type of relationship (she was 20 , me 24). We did not live together full time, and I was making good money and helped her out quite a bit as she was still in college. She eventually returned home to Hawaii, hoping to start her own business.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    It's Deja Vue all Over Again
    Yogi

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Default Re: Your Relationships ?

So my bf and I have been together a little over a year. We met at a cis strip club where I work. He didn’t know going into the relationship knowing my past. I told him about 2 months into it. He took it surprisingly well. He used to Occasionally get weird about it but for the most part he’s adjusted. He said he doesn’t want to think of who I was before so I don’t bring up anything LGBT.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    So my bf and I have been together a little over a year. We met at a cis strip club where I work. He didn’t know going into the relationship knowing my past. I told him about 2 months into it. He took it surprisingly well. He used to Occasionally get weird about it but for the most part he’s adjusted. He said he doesn’t want to think of who I was before so I don’t bring up anything LGBT.
    I used to follow your videos on YouTube religiously back in the day and in here some. It’s good you’re doing well these days. I always wondered how you were doing.

Junior Poster

Isn't that hard in a relationship , not being able to talk about your past ?

It's Deja Vue all Over Again
    Yogi