Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Hall really is amazing as Dexter. The last couple of episodes have portrayed him in a truly menacing light, particularly the end last night's episode. Seriously... Wow!!

And I couldn't agree more about the sister. She's awful. Fortunately, everyone else seems to be, more or less, perfectly cast.

-Quinn
    I think I have grown to accept the miscasting of the sister. I am somewhat de-sensitized to her at this stage.

Last night's episode has really upped the ante. I wanna see Doakes get his comeuppance so badly.

Junior Poster

Michael C. Hall was a guest on Talk of the Nation on NPR las week.
    Gave a great interview. He's a very intelligent ,charismatic guy.He didnt spill the beans as to where the story's going ,but he at least confirmed that this season is "in the can" and won't be affected the the writers strike.

So , who's going to get it first? Doakes or Lilah???

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aprilian
    Michael C. Hall was a guest on Talk of the Nation on NPR las week.
    Gave a great interview. He's a very intelligent ,charismatic guy.He didnt spill the beans as to where the story's going ,but he at least confirmed that this season is "in the can" and won't be affected the the writers strike.

So , who's going to get it first? Doakes or Lilah???
    Lilah is self-destructive so she may just take care of herself.

I'd like to see Dexter either kill Doakes or pin the murders on him. If Doakes does take the rap, Dexter will have to devise a new plan for disposal going forward!

So good this week, I'm actually at a loss for words. Oh, wait a minute, I'm never at a loss for words. Best show ever!!!

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    So good this week, I'm actually at a loss for words. Oh, wait a minute, I'm never at a loss for words. Best show ever!!!

-Quinn
    Yeah, amazing show last night!!!!

I wonder how Dexter is going to weasel out of this one... and take care of Lilah!

Junior Poster

Default Dexter

Quinn,

What did you think of last night's show? I think that a guy of Doakes' size and being in Special Ops would have been able to bust out of that flimsy cage, especially when he knew death was imminent. He obviously breaks out next week judging by the preview.

On another note, has anyone here ever had a girlfriend like Lilah?

Default Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by BottomBoySlave
    Quinn,

What did you think of last night's show? I think that a guy of Doakes' size and being in Special Ops would have been able to bust out of that flimsy cage, especially when he knew death was imminent. He obviously breaks out next week judging by the preview.:
    Good call. I was thinking the same thing. There's no way in Hell a guy like him wouldn't have found a way out of that relatively flimsy cage.

Quote Originally Posted by BottomBoySlave
    On another note, has anyone here ever had a girlfriend like Lilah?
    You mean exceedingly hot, diabolically manipulative, and downright crazy? More than once, and it was totally worth it – at least my cock thought so. I'm sure that I'm far from the only guy here who's done that.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

dexter is a great show. I recommend catching up before just jumping in for new viewers though. YOu can netflix season one i believe.

Junior Poster

I like dexter to!

oh the wacky fun things he comes up with in his lab...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dexters_lab_753378_302.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	149827  

God save me from stupid people...

Professional Poster

Finally!!!

Ancient Pervert.