Thread: My first time.

Rookie Poster

Default My first time.

I was 19 and just out of high school and looking to start college in the fall. So to get some extra cash for college I worked setting up video systems and computers. My friend got us a job setting up TV's in a hair salon in South beach off the beah. The two of us went to the salon and did the walk through and plans for the installation. While doing so I couldn't help notice a stunningly beautiful statuesque blonde hair stylist. She wore a tight t-shirt that displayed her ample bosom beautifully. I kept glancing at her the whole time we were there. She caught me a few times staring at her. I'd look away and blush from being caught. We finished up and i stole one last glance on the way out of her.

The next day I went alone to prep some of the equipment for the job and caught a look at her on my way to the backroom where the equipment was at. I noticed a bump in her spandex pants but didn't think much of it. I was in a backroom working for a while when she came in the room and closed the door. I asked if I could help her and she said yes. She said she had noticed me checking her out.I blushed and said yes ma'am that she was very beautiful and had an amazing body. She came over and I could she the bump in her pants showing more pronounced. Noticing me staring at it and cleared her throat. She asked if I saw something that interests me down there.. I did a slight jump, blushed and looked up at her. I stammered out Yes ma'am, I mean no ma'am She asked if I was nervous and I answered no ma'am. It was clear I was and showing my lack of experience. She stepped closer and said you seem to be. Thought you were cute and interested in me, Does that change your interest in me, gesturing with a nod to her crotch. I looked down and started to stare again. I knew what I was looking at. She said something appears to be of interest to you. I stammered again no, yes, so sorry ma'am as I quickly looked up. She smiled flirtingly. I like that you are respectful and know how to address me.I answered yes ma'am, oh course ma'am. She moved in closer looking in my eyes I looked down sheepishly. Again staring at the bump noticing its size.

Looking up I caught her eyes and she saw that I recognized that she had a cock and a large one at that. She said yes it is what you think it is, are you nervous now? I said a little ma'am as I looked again at it. The spandex could not hide its size. She reached out and lifted my head, pulled me close and kissed me deeply. It was amazing. I put my arms around her and she had one on my cheek and the other my ass. My hands roamed her hips and ass. My head was racing with what was happening. As the kiss ended she moved to my ear, her lips brushing my cheek as she did she took my hand and placed it on her cock. I swallowed nervously as I touched it. I took a deep nervous breath. She softly asked if I ever had one in my hand other than my own. I said quietly no ma'am as I exhaled. Thinking to myself what am I doing. As if knowing what I was thinking, moving back to my lips kissing me again I felt it begin to stiffen and I started to move but she put my hand back and looked in my eyes. With my hand on her stiffening cock and her hand holding it she slowly had me rub it. The spandex pants were tight and smooth and except for the bulge my hand I now was stroking. She said in a soft voice, you can stop if you wish and let go my hand. I didn't stop. She said mmm good. Now take it out. I stopped rubbing. And in a firm tone, take it out. In my head I said what and I looked at her and she repeated it a little more firm. You know you want to, she said. Without looking away from her piercing blue eyes I reached down her pants and wrapped my hand around her cock

I couldn't help but think about how large it was. I held it in my grasp for a moment taking in how thick and long it was. Slowly looking down I used my other hand to pull her pants out and lifted it out. Exposing it. I could now see how large and thick it was and the head with its big helmet shape peeking out of the foreskin. She leaned in and I started to look up and she said no, keep your eyes where they are.. Then whispered in my ear, stroke me.

Nervously I said yes ma'am knowing I was under her control and would obey. I began to stroke her, feeling and watching it grow larger and thicker. It was extremely hard and as my hand stroked the hard shaft, twitching as I graced the edge of the head. I was mesmerized by what I was doing. Still in my ear she asked did I like how it felt in my hand and I said yes ma'am and I did. I was enjoying it, it felt good in my hand. She lifted my head up and looked in my eyes and said now get on your knees. Knowing and fearing what she wanted me to do. I nervously looked in her eyes and without a word complied. I was on my knees looking at her massive hard cock. Up close I could see the veins were thick and raised, the shaft straight and extremely hard, the the head pronounced and only an inch or so from me. I continued to stroke it. I looked up at her and with those blue eyes she stared back into mine.

Opening her mouth I knew I was about to be instructed to do something I never dreamed I would. I looked at the her beautiful cock in my hand. She said that feels nice and I want you to lick the head of my cock. I looked up at her and nodded. Thinking I've had my cock sucked many times but never thought I'd be sucking one. Slowly i leaned in and pressed my tongue against the head of her cock and licked it. I could feel how soft the skin was and firm it was She said lick it just like you would a lollipop. Run your tongue around the head. Make it wet. I ran my tongue over the thick head. Feeling her cock jump as my tongue past over a sensitive spot. She moaned softly and said I was doing well. Licking across the tip I caught something sticky and salty, I pulled back and she looked down and said you are not done yet. I knew I had just licked some of her precum and could see more waiting. I went to wipe it away with my hand and she said no, Taste me. I went back to work licking the head and all the precum.

Good. Now I want you to kiss the shaft and slowly go from tip to base. I looked into her eyes and did as she instructed. She said relax your lips and use your tongue. As i moved my mouth along the thick hard shaft my tongue running over the veins my mouth began to water. Moving over the cock I began to fully take in the massiveness of it. She moaned each time my mouth and tongue ran over the head. Her large cock beginning to get wet and shiny from my work on it.

She said don't stop but listen carefully, I continued to work my head around her cock. I want you to come around to the tip and open your mouth and take it slowly as you lower your head to take it deep. My mouth went up the shaft and paused on the tip. I opened wide and took her cock in. Now breathe through your mouth said stated. I began to do so. My hot moist breath on her head and barely any shaft, it nearly filling my mouth. She put a hand on my head and said relax as she slowly pushed her cock into my mouth and feeling it hit my throat I gagged and jerked away. Looking up she said relax breathe through your mouth. I did as ordered gagging on it as it was forced deeper and held in my throat. She moaned with pleasure.

She pulled her cock covered and dripping in my spit out of my mouth. I looked up at her. She smiled and said nothing as she slowly moved my head back on to her cock. Once again her cock was in my mouth. looked in her eyes and closed my lips firmly on it. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she pushed into my throat I began to gag and she slowly looked at me and held me down a little and then pulled out leaving the head in my mouth.She said you're very good, suck me like a good boy. I moved my head up and down her hard thick cock, sucking and licking. Hearing her moan with pleasure made me work it more.

I could feel her cock thicken up and her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Placing her hand firmly on my head I knew what was going to happen. My mouth began watering for her to cum. Vigorously I continued sucking and licking wanting her to cum. Knowing first hand how it felt to have your cock in a mouth and fill it with cum as you orgasm. In a a quickened breath she ordered me to stop on the head and lick it. Moving up I wrapped my lips tight on the engorged head, my tongue working the sensitive spot. I looked up at her.

As i did she grabbed my head looked in my eyes and exploded a huge burst of cum shot in my mouth as she quivered. The thick salty liquid hitting the back of my throat I jerked back releasing her cock. I swallowed. She pulled me back and I just opened in time to catch the next load on my tongue as the head entered my lips locking on for another burst of cum. Letting out a moan of pleasure as her cock pumped I swallowed each mouth full. She said suck ever drop but i was on autopilot wanting every drop from her. my mouth firmly holding her head I sucked and all the cum she had. Working my mouth up and down her cock as it softened. But not completely.

She looked down and said that was very good for your first. Her comes round two. And as I worked my mouth on her cock another burst of cum shot down my throat and I took her cock as deep as I could and it pumped the cum straight down my throat. I held her cock in my mouth gently licking as she quivered. I pulled back and let it fall from my mouth. My lips and throat were sore from never having sucked a cock and the half hour of doing so.

She shook a few times as I licked drops of cum that would emerge. Watching it shrink and the head disappear behind the foreskin. She looked down and asked, Did you like sucking a cock. Looking up from my position of submission I said yes ma'am. Thinking how I could still taste the cum in my mouth and how warm, thick and salty it was.

Reaching down she grabbed my chin pulling for me to rise. I stood and we kissed again. She looked down to fix herself and said I see you really did enjoy it. I looked down and noticed a small spot on my pants. I blushed. As I had not noticed i had gotten hard and had also came from sucking her cock. She leaned in and said you liked it. I said yes ma'am. She said it's a good thing since your going to do it again. I said I am as a statement more than a question. Tonight when you come to my condo upstairs. She followed with You are cute and do as you're told. She kissed me again and said see you at 10pm as she walked out of the room. I went back to work thinking about what I had done. And what was next.

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: My first time.

great work

Rookie Poster

Thanks. She definitely had me doing things I never thought I would.

nice experience

Great story. Loved it. Would love to read a sequel

Senior Member Junior Poster

Well that had me pretty dam hard