I had managed to stay away from ladyboys for at least a couple of years as I had a regular gf now, but there was always one person in my mind. Someone I knew from work, but who at the time I had no idea preferred to be top. I have fantasised about her many times. This is strange as the last ladyboy to fuck me was sat less than 10 metres away from the last time I saw her and I was at that time rubbing her leg with my hand. I did not know she was top. I did not ask, and I guess she was either not interested in me or she did not know I liked TS to top me.

I found out through a dating website, where again, she did not know who I was, but very clearly told me that she is ONLY top. Wow, that is when my fantasies started going wild, and I have cum many times thinking of her in me.

All the above is true, the next bit isn't.

I contacted her through the dating website which stated my preference for TS to be top and we agreed to meet.

We decided to meet at a bar and she was wearing a silver body hugging dress that left nothing to the imagination. With her long legs, shiny long hair she was stunning.

She was shocked to see me as she had been expecting someone she did not know and she asked me straight away whether I was the guy she was supposed to be meeting. I said yes, and admitted to having liked her for a long time.

Well she said, let's go. And with that she downed her drink and made for the door. I quickly followed her as she headed for the elevator and down to the car park. When she opened the car I got in the passenger side and when we were both sat comfortably she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs, looking at me the whole time. My fingers felt soft silk and behind that a rapidly growing and hardening cock. She pulled it out from its prison so I had it in my hands and instructed me to stroke it, which I did. She then told me to suck it and I bent down and licked the tip of her glistening hard cock before engulfing the whole thing is my mouth and sucking it as well as I could. It kept hitting the back of my throat as it grew even larger, my tongue was playing with it as it was thrust in and out of my mouth. OH MY GOD, this beauty was fucking my mouth like there was not tomorrow. Then, she suddenly withdrew, grabbed my hair and threw me back into my seat. I am not ready to cum yet, she said. I want to fuck you first.

More to come....