Member Rookie Poster

Default Dreams and realisation

Bit of a long story, but all true....well sort of!
    So I had a dream last night, that was so vivid, I felt heartbroken when I woke up… So thought id share… as its obviously a fantasy of mine….
    The dream started off that I was out in Manchester with some friends celebrating a birthday having a great time when a few friends went home to bed, leaving just 3 of us out. As the night went on and a large majority of clubs closed, we made the decision to head to gay-town as there are always clubs open there until the early hours.

We went in and hit the dance floor as usual, but as it was my round, I made my way to the bar and ordered some drinks. I turn around to check where my friends are, when the most beautiful girl approached the bar. Long red hair that rested across the top of her amazing cleavage, eyes that just made you melt, and glistening lips that instantly made me way to kiss her, I couldn’t take my eyes off her, this girl was about 6ft tall, wearing black leather high heels that just covered her ankles, stockings up to her thigh and a lovely black figure hugging dress that just showed a little bit of skin at the bottom just above the stockings. The way her breasts just filled out the top half made me gasp.

She stood at the bar next to me ordering herself a drink and having a chat with the bar man, obviously a regular in here, I thought she must be a lesbian, I tried not to look, but my gaze just kept crossing her path and locking on. Eventually I caught her eye and just smiled at her, she looked back with a look of confusion, before walking away with her drink….
    I asked the Bar man what her name was (as they clearly knew each other), he said her name was Raven. I just said thanks, paid for my drinks and went back to my friends on the dance floor, one of which was now dancing with girl having a great time. I started talking to my other mate about the girl I saw at the bar… while he was telling me about one that had been looking at him since we walked in (typical). I told him to go speak to her then.. so he did…. Leaving me standing on the dance floor on my own.

So I took this opportunity to circle the club, try and see if I could lock eyes on my Raven again, which was a failed attempt. I quickly finished my drink and headed back to the bar, as it was clear my mates were too distracted for the next round.

I ordered my drink and turned around, as I did there was Raven standing right behind me “I heard you were asking about me?” she exclaimed, “why?”…. I was a little startled and lost for words, but managed to get out the cheesy line “because you are stunning”… a small smile cracked in the corner of her mouth but she managed to keep the stern look that was making me feel a little awkward. “Sorry if I made you uncomfortable” I said, “I was just interested to know your name” …. “you could have asked me.” She replied. Well she had a point, but as I felt a little intimidated I wasn’t going to admit that. “Your cute!” she said, standing 6ft 5, cute is not a word Id use to describe myself, but ill take the compliment. “im heading home in a minute, I don’t live far, you can walk me home if you want?!” I looked around, and both of my mates were still very busy, so I thought, why not, ill only be gone 20 minutes. So downed my drink and followed her across the club and out the door, sending my mates a text on the way to let them know ill be back soon.

As it turns out, Raven did only live 10 minutes from the club, we had the standard conversation about our nights, and plans for tomorrow etc, and before I knew it we were standing outside her door. I was still totally gobsmacked by her beauty, and incredibly nervous, preparing myself to go back to the club, I leant in, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight. “Why?” she questioned, “Are you not coming in?”…. A question I was both dreading and excited for, I nervously replied “I could do”

I stepped inside the door, having to squeeze past Raven as she closed the door behind me, Before I could say anything, she pushed me back against the wall and aggressively started kissing me, her boobs pressed firmly against my chest, pushing the air right of me… she stepped back, took me by the hand and lead me down the hallway and into her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and without saying a word pulled down by trousers and boxers and slowly started sliding my already rock hard shaft into her mouth. Sliding my cock backwards and forwards into her mouth she reached under and gripped my ass so she could pull me in closer and deeper… I let out a gasp…. This was so hot. She just looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes and she moved her head backwards and forwards over my now throbbing cock. As she released me she looked deep into my eyes and slid her dress straps off her shoulders and dropped them to her hips showing off her bra, her boobs looked incredible as I stood and stared at her with a dopey look on my face, she slowly unclipped her bra exposing her amazing boobs. She slowly got to her feet pulling my T-shirt over my head, pressing those gorgeous big pink nipples against my chest as she gripped my hips and started kissing me passionately once again, I just couldn’t get enough of her. She turned me round sat me on the edge of the bed and slowly started pulling her dress down past her hips, I was eager to see her pussy, she kept pulling my chin up to keep eye contact with her as she bent over to allow her dress fall to the ground then slowly stood upright exposing a long and fat cock, I stared at her all confused, looking up and down trying to fathom if what I am seeing is real. Her feminine beauty is beyond anything I has seen before and yet here I am face to face with a cock that dwarfs my own, she allowed me 30 seconds or so to come to terms with what I was seeing before demanding “your turn!”. Gripping her flaccid cock in one hand and the back of my head with the other, she slowly guided her cock towards my tight lips. “open up!” she demanded again, pushing her cock against my lips. I looked up at her eyes once again, and she looked back down at me, I felt hypnotized by her beauty and slowly opened my mouth allowing the head to push my lips in past my teeth she continued to push in her flaccid cock until it touched the back of my throat and I gagged a little. She started gyrating her hips, thrusting her cock in and out, I could feel it growing in my mouth, getting thicker and harder, I closed my eyes as I couldn’t believe I had a hard cock in my mouth and she started pushing deeper and deeper, my nose could no longer push against her stomach, she was rock hard and it looked intimidating. “Do you like sucking cock?” she asked…. I was scared to say anything other than yes… so she stood me up and pushed me backwards on to the bed…. Climbed on top of me put that intimidating length back into my mouth and started fucking it, I was gagging and spitting up so much saliva. She reached back and started rubbing my cock again while still fucking me in the mouth. After a while of this, she climbed off and knelt down at the side of the bed and demanded “come here”. I spun my legs around so she was sitting between my legs and she started sucking me again… I fell back in heaven, slowly she started delicately massaging my balls and gooch, deep throating my cock to the back of her throat, I just gave in to her…. This girl was perfect! Whilst I lay back in total ecstasy to what she was doing with her mouth, I could feel her thumb gently massaging my hole, it felt soo good, then the pressure started increasing and I felt my hole begin to open, which made me a little uncomfortable, again this was something totally new to me, so I stopped her… but only briefly, as I was having a hard time saying no to this girl when she looked me straight in the eye. Her thumb began to push a little deeper as she quickened up her speed of the blowjob to keep me distracted, she reached over the bedside table and squirted a bit of lube on her hand as she slid a finger in my arsehole, after a few seconds of circular motion I felt a second finger slide in… the feeling was too much “stop, im going to cum” I said, as she picked up the pace, sliding her perfect lips up and down my shaft while her fingers where sliding in and out….”uuurrrggggghhhh” I let out a massive gasp as I began cumming in her mouth, she drunk every last drop and then stood up and smiled at me, I felt weak, vulnerable, unable to move or say anything, I just smiled back at her. She walked down the side of the bed and crouched next to my head and started stroking her fingers through my hair… “my turn?” she asked…. I looked worringly at her, not knowing what to say… “My turn!” she demanded, as she lent over me placing her cock back on my lips, I opened my mouth and allowed her cock back in, she again, started fucking my mouth until her cock was rock hard, she reached down and again started to slide two fingers back into my arsehole, I reached round and put my hand on her arse and began to squeeze, trying to get into the movement, after a couple of minutes, she stopped, put her face next to mine, and started kissing me again… “I really want to fuck you” she said…”im not sure” I replied… up until now, I was just going with the flow, but I think that this may be a step to far for my first time in this situation… “Have you liked everything so far?” She asked, I smiled at her and said… “well yeah”, she asked “Do you trust me?”, I wasn’t sure how to answer that, as we had only just met, but I did feel like I have trusted her so far, “I think so” I replied, “well, we will just take this slow then.” She again knelt at the side of the bed, looked me in the eye and said “come here”… as before I followed the command and shuffled across to the end of the bed, she started to kiss me again, she had me under her spell, well and truly! She then pushed me backwards and put my cock back in her mouth and again started sucking, I was soon hard again, I heard the squirt of the lube bottle again, and then the feeling of her fingers back at my hole. While sucking and fingering my arse, she rolled me forward and managed to slide a pillow under my lower back, she stopped sucking me for a few seconds and focused on putting more lube on her fingers as she increased speed. She crouched back down and I heard the sound of something unwrap, and a short time later the sound of that lube bottle once again, I could only imagine what she was doing at this point. Her fingers slowly came out of my arse, as her head reappeared between my legs, she lent over me and started kissing me once again, my legs were dangling and uncomfortable, I had no idea where to put them, so I rested them across her back, she ran her fingers through my hair again, pulled my head backwards, and kissing me on the neck, I began to feel her long hard wet cock rubbing up and down my arse crack across my hole, it felt nice yet unnerving, her hips increasing in pace and her hard member rubbed faster across my hole, I felt anxious and breathless, as our lips locked once more I felt her hips rock further back as her cock slid down my crack until the tip was lined up to my hole… “are you ready” she asked, before I had a chance to reply or react her back arched and the head of her cock started to push past my ring, I took a huge deep breath in, as we locked lips once more, she kissed me aggressively and passionately as I felt her huge cock sliding deeper and deeper, all of a sudden, I felt her hips against my arse cheeks, I knew she was all the way in, I felt a slight burning sensation on my ring, and a strange feeling in my belly, she paused for 30 seconds and just kept kissing me as I started to become adjusted, she started rocking up and down, I could feel the thing circling inside me, she started to move to an upright position, pushing her hands against my chest to keep me pinned to the bed. She started to slide that monster backwards and forwards inside, it sort of hurt a little, but nothing I couldn’t handle, her hips started to grind backwards and forwards, up and down as she began to fuck me…. I gripped the bed sheets with both hands as she began to pick up some pace, her breathing started to become heavier, and that animal instinct I witnessed earlier on started to shine through again as she really began pounding “I want to come, and you WILL make me” she exclaimed, I just lay there slightly scared, slightly excited and more turned on that I had ever felt before. She whipped her cock out, sat me up and shouted “get up!” as I started to stand, she spun me round, and I lost balance and put my hands on the bed to stop myself falling as she grabbed my hips and pushed that massive cock in form behind, it felt so much deeper than last time, using my hips for momentum, she started pounding harder and harder, I climbed on the bed to try and escape, but our hips were locked together and she continued to push in hard and out fast, she lay on my back pushing all our weight forward as my arms collapsed under under I was pinned to the bed face down as she continued to thrust in and out, I gave up fighting it and arched my back to allow her the right angle, it felt deeper again she gripped my shoulder and continued to pound, I felt her other hand slide to the back of my neck as she really went at it… “im going to cum” she screamed as she pulled her cock out, pushed me onto my side, pulled the condom off and thrust it into my mouth, she gripped my head tight as I felt it start to twitch against the back of my throat, then I felt a lot of cum hit the back of my throat and slide down my throat causing me to cough, my eyes were watering and she gripped harder and harder, more cum kept firing, I couldn’t see a thing, but I knew, id just been used. As her cock began to soften while still in my mouth, just as she did for me, I sucked the last of the cum off her head, and just looked at her, she collapsed next to me on her arm and exclaimed “I needed that!”. We lay there for a few minutes not moving, my eyes still blurry from the tears, my throat slightly sore, but my ass felt like it was on fire.

I didn’t know what to do so I lay there next to her. I didn’t feel like this was a cuddling moment after what I just had done to me, I was dominated. At my size, I am usually the dominant one in my relationships, but this was new, yeah I was sore, I felt a little vulnerable, I was certainly confused at what I had just done, but wow! Both of us were exhausted, after another few minutes, I looked over at her and she was asleep, I didn’t know what to do, do I sneak out, how would that make her feel in then morning, do I leave my number, or do I just fall asleep too and we can have an awkward goodbye in the morning, as it was already close to 5am, I decided to just fall asleep, and deal with it when I wake up.

So that’s what I did…. A few hours later, I woke up, with her arm around me, cuddling me from behind, another new experience… does this mean I was the little spoon…. I couldn’t be, I was a lot bigger, and yet, here we were, I was the little spoon. I thought, this is nice, so I snuggled into it. Then I felt that huge hard cock against my arse cheek…. Morning Glory! Something we all have to deal with, I didn’t know what to do, I tried to just wiggle free, but that caused her to cuddle me tighter, in her sleepy haze, she started to wake up, wiggle her hips to get more comfortable, this caused her cock to rest nicely against my arse crack. She started grinding backwards and forwards, wanking her cock with my arse cheeks, this must have gotten her quite horny, she slid her hand across my arse cheek and pulled upwards allowing her cock to sit against my hole, I looked over my shoulder and she was staring at me, she leant over and started kissing me, all while grinding her hips, my arse still felt loose from the action of the night before, even still felt slippery, I felt that head push against my hole once more and start to breach my ring, I felt the whole lot slide in, as she held me tight, kissing me constantly, long slow thrusts in and out, I arched my back once again as her hand gripped my hip, she began to pick up pace, her kisses where unbelievably passionate and intense, that cock felt amazing today, no pain, just pure pleasure, she fucked faster and faster than suddenly pushed in soo deep and she gripped me soo tight, I felt an oozing sensation in my arse hole, as her cock just kept twitching, she left it there and just continued to kiss me, it was at that moment I felt that I was in love! I stared into her eyes, lovingly totally intoxicated by her, but for some reason Billy Idol – White wedding started to play, I looked at her confused again, as I opened my eyes and realised it was all a dream!

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rexxx; 04-03-2020 at 04:32 AM.