Grindr is pretty good for finding freebies and working girls but you need to be careful of the scams. Here's how they work:

The biggest scams are coming from the Philippines. Normally on the site, your main page shows people who are 'nearby', maybe within 7-8 miles, depending. Grindr uses your GPS to determine this.

Scammers use a GPS app that allows them to alter their location to wherever they want, so they'll show up nearby.

Scam 1: They'll claim they've gotten attacked before and maybe even show you pics of their bruised thighs. So before they meet, they want to you to get an 'I.D.' that certifies you as safe. It only costs like $1.99 but once you enter your card info on their bogus site, they rip you off.

Scam 2: Works simpler. They ask you to drop your number when you message them, but they text you back a hyper-link that infects your phone if you click it.

How do I know they're from the Philippines? Cuz I used goog translate to curse at a few of them and got cursed at in Filipino back lol.

Happy grinding!