Thread: Chicago

Veteran Poster

Default Chicago

Hi all. I am going to Chicago for the first time.
    Looking for suggestions for bars and clubs or other locations (saunas, theaters) to meet ladies.
    I heard that there were some venues catering to Asian ladyboys but not sure.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Junior Poster

Default Re: Chicago

I travel to Chicago from time-to-time. The last time was about 6 months ago. Here's a link. This is the only party I now of going on
    in Chicago right now.
    https://tgirlnightclub.com/

My experience is that most of the gurls that go there are CDs, not full-time girls. Some attractive, some not so. They have a couple of private rooms.
    There is a stage for dancing. The gurls generally dance for tips, although there's no high-pressure. I've seen a few full-time gurls there, quite attractive,
    but they usually want $$$. Most of the CDs are just there to have fun, not get paid. There are a couple of private rooms you can go into with someone.

There is a lot of sucking and playing going on out in the open. I once sucked off a gurl who was dancing. There used to be a screen with a bed behind it.
    A lot of the action took place behind this screen. The last time I was there, the screen wasn't there, and that cut down on the action. I was told that the
    bed broke or something and that pretty soon they would have it up again and the screen back up. I haven't been back there since then, so I don't know
    if they put it up. They recently made the club BYOB, so maybe things are a little wilder now.

The parties are in the party room at the 15th Avenue Bookstore in Melrose Park. The building also has an adult theater, video arcade, and spa. Check out their
    calendar of events. Probably best time to go is on Wednesday's, which is Ladies Day -- single ladies get in free. I have seen GGs there on ladies day and got
    my dick sucked once. There are not a lot of ladies that go there, but usually a couple will show up on Ladies Day. T-gurls also sometimes show up on Ladies Day.
    The club is a separate admission than the parties.

Let me know how things work out there.
    http://www.15thavetheater.com/

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.