Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

about 3 months ago i got asked to do it, but i declined, didn't have the time or money to really do it, but i dont think it's for me either, but i had gotten a message on face-pic.com, which i found a bit odd

Professional Poster

Hi again guys,

This is an example of me trying to keep this thread on page one.

I spoke to the event director, Dee, this morning and she told me that the photo shoots are taking place this week and, all being well, the pix should be posted on the web site early next week

Less than 3 weeks to go - reminder that the date is 26th November, the place - Heaven night club in Charing Cross.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Professional Poster

A short post to let everyone know that the majority of the contestants photos have now been posted on the website.
    There is also a link to video footage of last years event which was quite a fun evening.
    It also looks like there will be a total of 22 girls in both competitions. Enough to suit everyone's taste I imagine.

Avenged01 Junior Poster

From the phots so far the gorl from the seychelles gets my votr at the moment

Farrah, why are you helping organize it when really you should be entering it and walking off with all the silverware!

peace

Avenged01 Junior Poster

*vote

peace

Professional Poster

Hi guys and gals, this is a final reminder that this event takes place tomorrow night at Heaven night club in Charing Cross London. All the details of the contestants etc are available on the web site.
    See you there