Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Please Allanah get tits the size of water melons.
    I'd beg for those juicy fruits all nite long.

Veteran Poster

Allanah you get what you desire, personally i feel your perfect as you are but hey it isn't my life it is yours.

Wow you know Dawn...... now there is a wild babe............that just brought my fantasy count up to: 176545676778953243.5 label name "Me, Allanah, Dawn, tub full of green jello and 13 naked japanese babes thrown in for good measure".

Sorry heh heh

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Gold Poster

Allanah,

Since a few posters in here are taking the liberty to exhort you to go bigger, allow me my space to implore to you to leave well enough alone. As Mugai just mentioned, I think you are beautiful just the way you are. Any size bigger throws you completely out of symmetry. Completely!
    Granted, I have to admit that I prefer shape over size when it comes to women's breasts, so this opinion comes to you via a non-breast type of guy, but that's my take on the matter.
    I think a woman must look at her overall proportions, shape, and bone structure before going to where you want to go. ...Going any bigger would be akin to putting 22 inch rims on a Mini Cooper. It just doesn't fit or look right. You already have beautiful looking breasts. Leave them alone says this guy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Bigger is not always better.

I still think those other "breasts" showcased in here are ridiculously repulsive. Hideous, in fact. I meant "Freak" in the most non-flattering, denigrating way possible.

... Should we take a poll to see how few in here find those "breasts" either attractive or repulsive ?

ive known allanah long enough to know that if she makes up her mind to do it...then she is gonna come back from europe with a pair of watermellons vacating her chest , lol....

pickles

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Hollywoodbs,

Yes, it's her body and her life, thus ultimately her decision to do as she pleases with either, but I just thought I'd pipe in with the other side of the equation on the topic.
    Allanah has undoubtedly embellished our visible world with her inmeasurable beauty, brains, and stature, and like others of her community has probably done a lot to advance the visibility and viability of the transgender community in the face of a seemingly ever growing backlash to such lifestyles by Rightwingers Ashcroft, Bush and friends. I just happen to think that a woman such as her should not be defined by the size of her boobs, particularly given how nice and symmetrical her current ones are. It's obvious I'm at a lost to explain why one would want to do that in her position, or possess the ability to understand what difference there would be to her life with slightly bigger breasts, but I wouldn't do it. To put it bluntly, it looks like overkill to me, but that's me.

I wouldn't.`nuff said.

Junior Poster

so how big was the legendary sulka?

allanah what would be your dream size to goto?
    chelseas size????

remember - dreamsize

Gold Poster

Sulka's boobs didn't look all that hot if my memory serves me well right now. I think Allanah's look far better, particularly her areolas.

Junior Poster

Sulka in her prime had easily E cups if not larger. However what she is most known for in the tit circles is the fact she was the 1st TS to get 2 implants in each breast, yes 2 at the same time in each side. Remember this was a while ago, early 80's. I hear she is doing well in Hollywood.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I wanna meet Sulka!

Real- my boobs were bigger before.
    I have these surgeries to please me, my aesthetics, and my ideals.
    I know some men don't like huge boobs, but a hell of a lot do.
    These surgeries are not please any man, they are to please myself.
    I have to wake up and look in the mirror everyday- and I should like what I see.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I wanna meet Sulka!

Real- my boobs were bigger before.
    I have these surgeries to please me, my aesthetics, and my ideals.
    I know some men don't like huge boobs, but a hell of a lot do.
    These surgeries are not please any man, they are to please myself.
    I have to wake up and look in the mirror everyday- and I should like what I see.
    Shit if i woke up everday with the likes of you Allanah...i would always love what i saw :P

Seriously you hit the nail on the head there Allanah. you get what you want done. life is wayyyyyy to short to worry about what others feel babe.

Hell i will always love ya.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.