Junior Poster

Default The Alpha Male thing

Without saying i am an Alpha Male i would say that many people would consider me so, i am tall, fairly well built, was a jock at school and a leader not a follower, I can be brash and let people know i do not like things, I am physical on the sports field and am happy to wipe out opposition players (in a fair manner)
    I was having a think the other day and like many others i like super femme TS- because many look as attractive as genetic girls....so would i have sex with them...yes probably, would i make one a girlfriend yeah maybe.

Now this is why i added the alpha male part- would i have sex with a less femme looking TS or a Crossdresser- yeah i would but it would be a totally dominant experience from me and i am not in anyway attracted to both males and TS who do not look super femme. The sex would not involve kissing, any blowjobs etc from me, it would be a totally dominant event.

Now...Males, would i do a guy? Yeah i may do- but I find Males a bit repugnant looks wise, but the thought of totally utterly dominating a guy is intriguing.

So from the not so femme TS, Crossdressers and the Male thing, I like to dominant males on the sports field/court and show them who is boss- either wrestle them to the ground, dunk over them or similar. I can think of no other more dominant way of getting a male to submit to you than having sex with them. Unfortunately i think in the above instances it would be dominant, non emotive, aggressive etc.

Anyone similar to this?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: The Alpha Male thing

i can't fuck another man.
    fully passable ts women with hung cocks are my ideal.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.