Thread: Gabriella Silva

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Gabriella Silva

Just wondering what ever happened to her? I have noticed that she has not had any new content come out in years. Is she still active? The last I have seen of her was when she and Carla Novaes had the scene together with them both being in a gym and then it was only a few photos. I have looked many times for the video and it seems to have been deleted Anyone know where to find this video ?? Now I have seen somewhere that she goes by the name Gabriela Ferrari but although they look similar I firmly believe they are two different people any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Default Re: Gabriella Silva

I remember her!!!!!!, smooth skin

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Gabriela Silva aka Gabriele Blondie has been retired over a decade but she was very prolific at the start of the 2000's. Also just to clarify there is another young starlet, who goes by the name Gabriela Ferrari, she is still semi active and currently in and around Europe.

As far as i could find via google-fu she went dark in and around 08-09, lots of compilation of her old work as been made since her retirement. Not a clue what she's up to these days.

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...iela-silva.htm - here's a collection of her attributed work

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_nutty12 View Post
    Gabriela Silva aka Gabriele Blondie has been retired over a decade but she was very prolific at the start of the 2000's. Also just to clarify there is another young starlet, who goes by the name Gabriela Ferrari, she is still semi active and currently in and around Europe.

As far as i could find via google-fu she went dark in and around 08-09, lots of compilation of her old work as been made since her retirement. Not a clue what she's up to these days.

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...iela-silva.htm - here's a collection of her attributed work
    Thanks I kinda of figured she retired and the video and photo shoot I am talking about seems to have been pulled from the net