Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breeding

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Breeding

I think that over time it will be possible to go to a fertility clinic and mix your semen to create a child.

brooksglass and I could have a wonderful looking baby.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

I love breeding ass pussy on got T girls and useless little Extra Fem Trap sluts.

I really got into this breeding fetish about 8 years ago. Hotwives, pregnancy risk cis girls, of course transgirls, even twink fembois get seeded by me. I love it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I think that over time it will be possible to go to a fertility clinic and mix your semen to create a child.

brooksglass and I could have a wonderful looking baby.
    Slim chance B-Man you would be greedy and drink all that ball milk up before the doc could commence the process!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

As a sissy this is something of vital importance to me. I don’t like to direct a top as far as where they should cum on or in me as I don’t think that’s my position. However, IF I was to voice my preference it would be to always breed me and as deep in me as possible. Following being bred I like to ensure no seed is wasted and I’ll do so by inserting a larger plug. There’s something magical when a man deposits his load inside me. I feel a surge in hormones and it’s a pleasurable state of mind to bask in. Due to COVID and me being single often I have resorted to self insemination. Once I have 4-5 loads of my own cum saved a frozen, I’ll de-thaw them and syringe them deep inside before replugging. It’s not the same as a fresh load deposited from a steamy partner but desperate times call for desperate measures and this gurl needs to be bred and bred routinely. I can’t wait to get pregnant. - Sissy_gurl_ty

I have theory about breeding. The more masculine semen a sissy has inseminated into her, the more girly and feminine she will become. No concrete evidence thus far, but I’m doing best to prove it out with a couple of gurls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_gurl_ty View Post
    As a sissy this is something of vital importance to me. I don’t like to direct a top as far as where they should cum on or in me as I don’t think that’s my position. However, IF I was to voice my preference it would be to always breed me and as deep in me as possible. Following being bred I like to ensure no seed is wasted and I’ll do so by inserting a larger plug. There’s something magical when a man deposits his load inside me. I feel a surge in hormones and it’s a pleasurable state of mind to bask in. Due to COVID and me being single often I have resorted to self insemination. Once I have 4-5 loads of my own cum saved a frozen, I’ll de-thaw them and syringe them deep inside before replugging. It’s not the same as a fresh load deposited from a steamy partner but desperate times call for desperate measures and this gurl needs to be bred and bred routinely. I can’t wait to get pregnant. - Sissy_gurl_ty

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrail View Post
    That’s hot af. I’m the opposite...I try to get trans girls pregnant all time.
    Same here, I have been dropping loads in T girls for years my Ex Nina literally was the first one to scream get me pregnant, then I realized it was kind of a fantasy situation in the community cause that came up often lol fill my pussy up get my pregnant, then one had this prison rape fantasy, I was the big bad bubba Lola she was a Cuban hottie so I went along we were usually got for 4 nuts per night.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sd123223 View Post
    Slim chance B-Man you would be greedy and drink all that ball milk up before the doc could commence the process!
    You are so correct. The temptation is real. I'm always chasing the taste. A girl I once knew was a 19 year old Jewish American TS and very female looking. Her cum tasted like oatmeal cookies.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    You are so correct. The temptation is real. I'm always chasing the taste. A girl I once knew was a 19 year old Jewish American TS and very female looking. Her cum tasted like oatmeal cookies.
    Yum yum bubblegum as they say in Beantown.

Senior Member Junior Poster

NGF, a chenical found in semen, has been linked to stimulating ovarian activity in GGs. https://www.nature.com/articles/nature.2012.11239, Who knows, maybe does something analogous in TGs.