Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Definitely a TS...

Veteran Poster

HEY HEY HEY....THOSE ARE COOL PICS...
    I DIDN'T GET TO TAPE THE SHOW, CAN ANYONE SEND ME A COPY???

Thanks guys, I have done 8 talk shows, Dog Eat Dog on NBC, stage shows, and most recently featured extra on Miss Conginiality 2 with Sandra Bullock where I petrayed Cher...It was awesome, Sandra or as they called her Sandy was a typical Hollywood Diva...But very professional... I love main stream work, but detest the tittles "IS IT A MAN OR A WOMAN..." But I get payed to do a job...Typed cast? I would say so...but if I don't agree with it and think it would dipict us in a negative way I wouldn't do it... It's all in good fun, and it opend peoples minds to the whole "transsexual thing". I would love to do a movie as a TS....Sabrina was because on the last Maury I was Danielle, so...they couldn't use it again...

Anyways it was a cute show - but very bad editing...

Junior Poster

Are there any more pics of Zia? Please, somebody post them...

Danielle, I did tape the show in my PC, but its a huge file, almost 2 gig, would be hard to send. Maury usually has his shows on twice a day, and the 2nd one is a few weeks behind, so you could catch the show again in a few weeks. I just don't know when it would exactly be on. I don't watch it often because I am at work.

Also that was me at the party saying that I had seen you on tv that day.

Rookie Poster

Let me tell you I am blown away(so to speak). I have been "involved" with trans-gender activities for a couple of years now, and also consider myself fairly observent and astute. There were 11 participants..I knew of Danille being on the show, so there were 10 I had to "guess" about. I am embarassed to say I got 7 out of the 10 wrong.

I feel like a real dummy. Just goes to show often times we know a whole lot less than we think we know. I will go bury my head in the sand now.

I sent this pic to a tranny chaser I know, he only got 3 correct, and he knows who Danielle is, so really he only got 2 right. But it is harder by only looking at the faces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maury4.jpg 
Views:	1749 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	11353  

Junior Poster

If Zia is really a TS, I want more pics of her.

Veteran Poster

Is there anyway I can get you to send me a copy of that CD?

Default Maury Povich segment

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    Is there anyway I can get you to send me a copy of that CD?
    Dear Danielle,

I don't know whether or not you still are in need or still want a copy of the Maury Povich show from last week. However, if you are, I'd be honored to send you one. I caught the show mid way through but I believe it's the entire "Is It A Man Or Woman?" segment. It 's old school videotape but it's yours if you want it.

Junior Poster

what are the answers? whos a GG & who's not??