Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

nice pics!!

Madison does date, you can find her ads on Eros all the time, as she seems to tour quite a lot, even over in london occasionally.

I had the pleasure once, and she was absolutely fantastic. Awesome top, hott as hell, totally feminie. Her friend Gia also dates, also goes by the name Valeria (which is what she uses on Eros). together they are an amazing duo.

Honestly, if I had the opportunity I would romantically, exclusively date Madison. She is that awesome, both phyusically and personally. She is a wonderful girl and if any of you get the chance to meet her don't let it pass you by. She is the genuine article.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Junior Poster

Wow, she must have started very young because I can remember wanking it to her waaay back in high school 8 years ago and she STILL looks stunning.

I've never really seen a good picture of her erect, how big does she get?

Professional Poster

Damn - Iwould love to be with her

Rookie Poster

Default Madison

For those that love the complete TS experience...I beleive she has completed transition....so you will not be seeing the whole thing

Currently in LA until 12/03...check out EROS

Rookie Poster

When you say she's completed the "transition" why does her ad refer to her inches of fun.

Veteran Poster

I saw her on Tyra Banks, when they did the America's Next Top TS Model, she was in the audience.

I'm not a big movie guy but the 2 movies that she did both had hot scenes of her. One with a guy in an office and the other with another TS (one of the first REAL American TS on TS scenes that I ever seen).

She's beautiful and hot even if she did complete her transition. Her dick is not what makes her hot.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    I saw her on Tyra Banks, when they did the America's Next Top TS Model, she was in the audience.

I'm not a big movie guy but the 2 movies that she did both had hot scenes of her. One with a guy in an office and the other with another TS (one of the first REAL American TS on TS scenes that I ever seen).

She's beautiful and hot even if she did complete her transition. Her dick is not what makes her hot.
    Nail meets head. Well said, particularly the part about her dick, or lack of it which ever the case. In my eyes it's never really about the dick with women such as Madison, but just the overall uniqueness of these beautiful alluring women -- WOMEN!

Yes, I saw her on the very same show. I was looking for her just as much as I was watching what was going on stage with Tyra.

Junior Poster

madison is on the devil's films title BEST OF TRANSSEXUALS PROSTITUTES 2, on their website they have pictures of the scenes she is in and she is hot.