Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: im going to get into trouble how many more will die

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitfufu View Post
    Ill let this thread die. I had to vent after seeing two little girls die as well as dad. Just frustration on stupid the world is. Between politicians, ultra billionaires that keep making more than God. Thank for listening to my rant of the week.
    maybe if you asked me correctly why I have these guns instead of thinking with your balls ill explain my situation. MY family live on several hundred acres miles away from town it would at least an hour for local authorities to respond. I need to protect my family from 2 legged predators as well as 4 legged critters attacking my sheep. I'm not a city slicker just a old country man protecting my way of life. Please go slinking into your rat hole and say your sorry thinking that every person that has a gun is a nut .WE have a right to protect our famines, just because you think cops are going to save you ,think again You liberal idiots go to hell. leave Trump and the NRA alone Go feed all the poor bastards that come into the US illegally. Drink up and get drunk and kill people with new BMW'S END OF THIS THREAD!!!
    Promise? You said that already on page 1.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

maybe if you asked me correctly why I have these guns instead of thinking with your balls ill explain my situation. MY family live on several hundred acres miles away from town it would at least an hour for local authorities to respond. I need to protect my family from 2 legged predators as well as 4 legged critters attacking my sheep. I'm not a city slicker just a old country man protecting my way of life. Please go slinking into your rat hole and say your sorry thinking that every person that has a gun is a nut .WE have a right to protect our famines, just because you think cops are going to save you ,think again You liberal idiots go to hell. leave Trump and the NRA alone Go feed all the poor bastards that come into the US illegally. Drink up and get drunk and kill people with new BMW'S END OF THIS THREAD!!!
    You've had the AR 15 for 20 years and only fired it at paper targets. Proves you never needed it in the first place.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

What kind of 4 legged critters attacking your sheep require an assault weapon to fight off? What kind of attack on your ranch are you expecting that requires an AR-15? You expecting an invasion from a small army? A militia?

I don't think every person who owns a gun or even several guns is a nut. I don't think everyone who disagrees on this issue is a nut. I think you're a nut because you repeat arguments that don't make sense and you insist you need a weapon fit for waging war. Way of life? Foreigners coming into our country? People invading your ranch? Sounds like you're naturally hostile to other people.

Gold Poster

Also, imagine making the argument that you're a humble rancher that bmw driving elites don't understand and then demanding people leave alone your president, an incompetent who inherited millions of dollars, who pisses in a golden toilet and created a university solely to scam credulous people out of tuition while offering them nothing.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I thought that little bunny foo foo was only hopping through the forest scooping up field mice and boppin’ ‘em on the head. Only a loon would claim they need an AR-15 for that.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

BMW drivers might be able to go on drunken rampages but Volvo drivers may not.

https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-499593/2017

"Alcoguard is an integrated, user-friendly and reliable alcohol lock based on advanced fuel cell technology.

The unique Alcoguard is integrated in the car's electronics. The alcohol meter is connected to the car by cable and is heated ready for use in 10 seconds1. To shorten the waiting time, heating starts when the central locking is activated. When the driver blows into the alcohol meter the result is shown the car's driver display.

When the driver exhales, Alcoguard will give a green light if the reading is below 0.1 permille / 0.01 BAC. If the result is above 0.1 permille / 0.01 BAC but below the set permille limit (programmed at installation according to specific market requirements), Alcoguard will display a yellow light. The car can be driven but the driver is recommended to wait for the green light. Alcoguard shows a red light and the car cannot be started if the result is above the programmed permille limit."

Wonder how rabbitfufu would react to similar technology being introduced to allow access to his gun safe?

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

It's a shame you gave these pompous smug supremacists 7/8 pages of food and drink instead of taking my advice and staying off of here as the owner of this site recommends people to do in the first place rabbit ! He gave that advice for a good reason.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    It's a shame you gave these pompous smug supremacists 7/8 pages of food and drink instead of taking my advice and staying off of here as the owner of this site recommends people to do in the first place rabbit ! He gave that advice for a good reason.
    You're one of the biggest clowns I've seen on this side of the forum. You have no viewpoint on any issue and choose your position based on who you feel bitterness towards. No contribution to discourse, no genuine commitment to any cause, just misanthropy. An enemies list in place of policy objectives.

Last edited by broncofan; 08-30-2019 at 09:43 PM.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    So why aren't you following your own advice?

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    You're one of the biggest clowns I've seen on this side of the forum. You have no viewpoint on any issue and choose your position based on who you feel bitterness towards. No contribution to discourse, no genuine commitment to any cause, just misanthropy. An enemies list in place of policy objectives.
    Doesn't like discussion and education either given he downvoted the post below...

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    is it not important to address the various issues within this thread through discussion and hopefully education. Even if he doesn't benefit, others may do so from reading the arguments and information presented.