Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: im going to get into trouble how many more will die

A point of interest concerns the 'Red Flag' orders that enable law enforcement to seize the weapons from people -men- they suspect of planning violent attacks. In one case in Washington they did not seize the gun of the person concerned -he had 12. In another case in Florida, they seized 14 weapons. Owning a gun might be a Constitutional right, does that mean owning an arsenal is also allowed? When somebody other than a genuine collector needs 12, 14 or 40 weapons, is there not a legal right to ask why?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9075491.html

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I think you are being over-generous is describing his rants as arguments, bronco. He hasn't made anything resembling an argument: we're just inferring it.
    I love it when I argue with someone and they accuse me of inferring their conclusion. It's like, well someone has to attribute meaning and coherence to what you said right?

Sometimes people leave the conclusion to be inferred because they're embarrassed to say what they want to say and sometimes they're too lazy to close the loop. Sometimes also, if they spell it out its weakness is manifest...

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitfufu View Post
    another dui death, another shooting death> Which one does the media choose to make their headline? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Like I said responsibly is the word many gun owners have not shot any one. Nor does every person that takes a drink harms people. IT IS THE PERSON THAT TAKES A LAW AND SCREEWS IT UP!!!!
    Who died from a DUI?

Gold Poster

What about recently piolets stopped from pioleting planes while intoxicated, that would have been a mass killing
    I think it's a great idea to exploit their hypothetical deaths to justify your useless hobby. It's even more effective when you take other people's real tragedies, offer no solution whatsoever and use them to dilute regulatory efforts. Let them know you care.

"Hi maam and sir, I know your son was killed by a drunk driver and I'd like to help out. Wait, you want me to speak out and offer solutions to drunk driving? No, I want to show the libtards a picture of your son before they try to TAKE MY GUNS AWAY!!! THE HUMANITY!"

Senior Member Professional Poster rabbitfufu's Avatar

I don't have an arsenal, 2 guns a Glock and a ar15. How many of alcohol do you have?? How many times have you driven drunk?? I go to the range load my gun shot for 2o minutes unload, go home clean gun lock gun into safe. I don't have that right?? What am I doing wrong?? This makes me a gun nut??

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

I don't have an arsenal, 2 guns a Glock and a ar15. How many of alcohol do you have?? How many times have you driven drunk?? I go to the range load my gun shot for 2o minutes unload, go home clean gun lock gun into safe. I don't have that right?? What am I doing wrong?? This makes me a gun nut??
    I don't drive.

Once again, why do you NEED an AR-15 to shoot paper targets? What about the handgun? Good for you locking them in a gun safe but that negates any home defence argument.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

My question would be, why do you own a gun? I fear that Hollywood and Tv have nurtured a gun culture through decades of films and tv programmes in which the solution to every problem is to shoot it dead. That guns should be s embedded in American culture may explain the persistence of these lethal weapoons even more than the 2nd Amendment. Characters in film and tv used to smoke like chimneys but few do now; alcohol consumption in TV programmes is now rare, perhaps it is time for those who shape opinion to stop depicting good guys killing bad guys with guns, not least when in real life the so-called 'good guys' are cops killing men who don't have weapons.

Because it is not just the 2nd Amendment but laws on 'carry and conceal' and most of all 'stand your ground', the latter being a licence to kill as everyone who shoots someone dead can insist they believed the victim was about the attack them. Indeed, one day a mass shooter may claim self-defence on the basis that everyone in the Mall was out to get him, and he shot 10 dead to prevent them from doing so.

the ar 15 is something I ve had for over 20 years not new on the bandwagon

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

the ar 15 is something I ve had for over 20 years not new on the bandwagon
    Yeah...But that doesn't answer the question.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

maybe if you asked me correctly why I have these guns instead of thinking with your balls ill explain my situation. MY family live on several hundred acres miles away from town it would at least an hour for local authorities to respond. I need to protect my family from 2 legged predators as well as 4 legged critters attacking my sheep. I'm not a city slicker just a old country man protecting my way of life. Please go slinking into your rat hole and say your sorry thinking that every person that has a gun is a nut .WE have a right to protect our famines, just because you think cops are going to save you ,think again You liberal idiots go to hell. leave Trump and the NRA alone Go feed all the poor bastards that come into the US illegally. Drink up and get drunk and kill people with new BMW'S END OF THIS THREAD!!!