Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Beauties of Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by gurkhabeast View Post
    Really? From all the post on this thread and the pics of beautiful women. You decided to focus on this one post? Let's see why do I say the average Tgurl is about 19cm give or take a cm... That's between 6inches to 7inches. Now most gurls lie and say they are 19cm when in reality they are about 15cm to 17cm. Which is the average for most men in the world. And I also base it on my own personal knowledge and hands on experience. I am not a "Tranny Chaser/Lover". I am a man who's dated one Tgurl for 8 years (lol, it didn't work out) and currently in serious relationship with another exceptionally awesome gurl.
    Will have to credit whomever posted this first in another thread (Laphroaig maybe); but I think you should share this with our image dumper;

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 08-12-2019 at 06:06 AM. Reason: tag fix

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Lester, yep that was me.

Ps. Not worth reporting but if any passing mod spots this, could they please sort out the quotes in the last few post. Looks like they've got a bit scrambled.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cool Re: Beauties of Mexico

Gia Itzel XXX the early days (innocent still)

http://shemalesguide.com/latinatranny/wso/itzel02/

http://shemalesguide.com/latinatranny/wso/itzel01/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	1178224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	1178225  

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts515 View Post
    I ask because you provided this delusional number with absolutely no empirical evidence. 19 cm is 7.5 inches, and there is no way that is the average of Mexican trans women. It may be the average of what you have posted, since you are focusing on big cocks, I just found it humorous that you declared yourself the omniscient purveyor of Mexican trans cock sizes since you see them around.

I’m sorry that I’m not kissing your ass for your image dumps in this thread, I just found your claim that “most” girls in Mexico are so big as asinine, because it just isn’t the truth.
    Lol, always, there's trolls trolling posts. Taking any chance they can get to troll a tread/post. And take offense when they are called out in something they themselves are calling someone else out on. This is a forum for fun... Trolls will be trolls. Never claimed to be an authority or an expert on the matter. But I do have hands experience on the subject, no pun intended. Unlike many who claim to love Tgurls and never had an experience with a Tgurl or maybe only had one. But I will say this, I am an expert in my own experiences and that's all. Not putting myself over anyone. If anything I welcome anyone in the area or wants to visit to hang out and see the Tgurls in my area. And yes, most Tgurls who post on the page I in Mexico do average around said size. But I guess some people always have to put their two cents to feel important. And no I don't want not do I need your approval for posting pics on this thread. But I did get you to interact and my posts. So, I thank you.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 08-12-2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: tag fix
    a joke is a very seriouse thing

Senior Member Junior Poster

You can check my posting history and see I’m not a troll, I simply called you out on a bullshit post. If you had said the women YOU have experience with averaged almost 8 inches, that would have been just fine. However, you made a sweeping generalization as a fact that “most” Mexican girls are this abnormally large size, and you go on a rant when I ask how you would know this. You seem to be an easily triggered size queen.

Junior Poster

You make me laugh brother... You are knit picking a comment and took your time to "call me out" over a statement that obviously was a generalization. Yes, it was probably not written how "you" like things to be written and you, HA Post Police, took it upon yourself to reply. Talk about easily triggered. As far as me being a size queen, lol, if you only knew. But I guess that's you M.O. (modus operandi spell it out just case...). I care not if you like what I post or what I write. You choose to respond or not. Talk about easily triggered. This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. But there's always someone like yourself has to ruin it. Yet, you didn't ruin it for me. I expected someone like yourself to say something... Triggered done. Thank you for reading and taking the time to "try" to correct me. Piece of advice, "live and let live."

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    a joke is a very seriouse thing

Gold Poster

...Oh, if you have any questions or comments, I welcome them.
    Sounds good in principle...

Really? From all the post on this thread and the pics of beautiful women. You decided to focus on this one post? ....
    Lol, always, there's trolls trolling posts. Taking any chance they can get to troll a tread/post. And take offense when they are called out in something they themselves are calling someone else out on. This is a forum for fun... Trolls will be trolls...
    ... doesn’t stand up in practice

Senior Member Junior Poster

Damn TC, I wasn’t trying to kill off your gimmick entirely, I hope you are okay.

Where does one find the ladies these days in Tijuana? I haven't been down there in years since Bambi and several other clubs like that closed down. Revolution was filled with bars and gorgeous ladies were everywhere. Man do I miss those days. This thread brings back some memories.

Life is short. Just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by livepersona View Post
    Where does one find the ladies these days in Tijuana? I haven't been down there in years since Bambi and several other clubs like that closed down. Revolution was filled with bars and gorgeous ladies were everywhere. Man do I miss those days. This thread brings back some memories.

Tijuana must be croweded probably most on the street.... I want to visit but not sure with the honduras immigrates