Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Real Trans Relationship USA

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    I knew there was a similar thread somewhere but took a while to dig it up. Jbird61, might be worth reading.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...e-a-women-with

Very good find, thank you for the link. I am a very big novice when it come to PreP and HIV+ knowledge, I am clearly desperate to learn and I appreciate the help of this community and glad it's even here to help someone like myself. All of this is overwhelming sometimes but living in the shadows of my own personal attraction is also annoying. Drifting through trans hookers the rest of my life is not the way I want to live and I want to be an a real relationship with one and I have found one that I want to pursue but of course my own stupidity of social anxiety and HIV+ unawareness is slowing the progression of the relationship but it's starting to come to a head point. To make things worse I am in a relationship for 3 years with a Cis woman who found out my love for trans women which is something that is uncomfortable but also makes me happy because it forces me to come out.

Pauleeewalnuts Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    I know this might be a stupid question but has anyone actually entertained a real relationship with a trans woman and been in a long one? I am having issues with the community stating it is stupid for men to chase a trans woman because she has a cock but I do not think some of them understand that is the beauty of their gender which attracts men like most of us. I have the chance to finally be with one but for one she is HIV positive and I am not but she was open about it and two I feel the tension of the typical social anxiety of the world in the USA but I won't let that stop me.

I am just curious how many really have had good lasting relationships and what challenges did you as a couple face?
    Honestly who gives a damn what people think anyway? I would most certainly date and have a LTR with someone who is trans, they are no different than anyone else, You like who you like and you are attracted to who you are attracted to. You only live once, you should consider your happiness over what anyone else thinks any day. My only issue is finding someone to be with, especially living in NJ and rarely going to NYC. Good luck with whatever you decide though dude

Member Rookie Poster
    East Coast USA. If you really want to know just ask me.

I consider it many years ago. I used to chat with many transwomen and found them quite lovely. However, I live a very crazy kind of life. I'm not meant for that. Though I wish sometimes it could be different. That maybe my family wouldn't be so judgmental and that maybe I could have been more braver and not ashamed about my shortcomings.

Glad to meet you.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

There is nothing wrong with having a relationship with a trans woman. I have had a few and they were great. But Probably the best thing you will learn about dating a trans woman is that transgenderism is real. Trans women are women in every sense of the word except for what's between their legs. Other than that, there's really no difference between a trans woman and a cis woman.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.