I finally got to meet my TS GF closest female friend Liz. My GF Maryanne told me Liz wanted to meet me and I said set it up. Here is what happened. We had a lazy weekend, no plans and no money for going out, so Maryanne (standing before me in bulging panties) suggested we invite Liz over for drinks that evening. I said fine but I have some specific wants for our little party. I told her what I wanted and her bulge grew out the top of her panties and her balls slipped out of the sides. She called Liz and asked her to come over and told her what we had planned, Liz arrived and I was pouring wine as the girls disappeared into the bedroom to get ready. I was summoned to the bedroom and what I found made my cock jump and my heart skip a beat. There on the bed were two beautiful creatures, one with a throbbing cock and one with a glistening pussy. I undressed in a flash and joined them and just as I had requested Liz pushed me on my back and we fell into a 69, my head on the corner of the bed covered by Liz's soaking wet pussy, this girl is a squirter and gets very wet very fast. My GF was standing there jerking off and slid her cock into Liz's sopping pussy and started to fuck her slowly, her super low and loose balls dangling above my lips she then pulled out and offered me a taste of her cock covered with Liz's pussy cream. It was so good I had to steal a taste of her pussy before my GF started to fuck her again My GF slipped her cock easily back into Liz As she did this I was enjoying a terrific BJ with ball sucking and fingernail scratching at my asshole. We went this way for a while until my GF slipped a toy into Liz's ass. My GF announced she was close to cumming and Liz just screamed as she began to squirt all over my GF's cock and my face, which of course made my cock explode inside Liz's mouth. Then my GF pulled out and put her cock in my mouth as I watched Liz's pussy squirt and contract and my GF's cum leak out onto my lips. Liz spent the night and we had all sorts of fun, but thats for the next story.