Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's better ?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: What's better ?

The guy is asking advice - not everyone needs to be a cunt and correct him or moan about it. Skip the thread if it offends you too much.

Sell everything a normal bar would beer, whisky, coke or sprite.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    The guy is asking advice - not everyone needs to be a cunt and correct him or moan about it. Skip the thread if it offends you too much.

Sell everything a normal bar would beer, whisky, coke or sprite.
    really thank you very much for being a good man , i was asking because i know nothing about that and dont wanna get lost in my own thoughts there , again reaaaally thank you

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I would say Nana beats Soi Cowboy hands down when it come to Ladyboys. Soi Cowboy is larger and there are 3-4 Ladyboy bars there. It's the Times Square of Bangkok and is a visual feast. Nana Plaza is smaller but has 6-7 Ladyboy bars and it seems more added every year. Nana Plaza is a target rich environment compared to Soi Cowboy when it come to Ladyboys.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Please join Pattayaladyboy ot Bangkokladyboy fora and all the information is there.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by njjohn View Post
    I would say Nana beats Soi Cowboy hands down when it come to Ladyboys. Soi Cowboy is larger and there are 3-4 Ladyboy bars there. It's the Times Square of Bangkok and is a visual feast. Nana Plaza is smaller but has 6-7 Ladyboy bars and it seems more added every year. Nana Plaza is a target rich environment compared to Soi Cowboy when it come to Ladyboys.
    ohhh thanks for adding that , plus if its more compact it would be easier to find what you are looking for i guess , thx again

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yelstone View Post
    Please join Pattayaladyboy ot Bangkokladyboy fora and all the information is there.
    ill check em out ASAP , thanks for the info

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Nana Plaza is fantastic because the short time hotel is right there outside of the bars. haha #goodtimes

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    Nana Plaza is fantastic because the short time hotel is right there outside of the bars. haha #goodtimes
    ohhh from the big guy himself thank you very much for your response , GroobySteven recommended me Adelphi Suites which is very very close to everything , is there a hotel that you stayed in and you recommend ???