Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: How's it like to receive a big cumshot in your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Sometimes I chase the cum down with a shot of whiskey.

I figure that might combat the germs.
    It doesn't work that way.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    It doesn't work that way.
    We can all be dreamers.

I am overdue for a yummy salty load.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I rolled the dice and took a chance. I can't stand the taste of a condom and I knew what was going to happen. There was an anticipation of how I would react when the moment would cum. Would she scream out "I'm Cumming" and hold my head firmly on her cock. No she slowly caressed my head letting me know she was close grabbing my hair and pulling tighter with every breath. I was in it to win it and I wanted my prize even more. The moment came, there was no hesitation as I did not stop. Looking into her eyes was the icing on the cake as I continued to finish her off!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    I rolled the dice and took a chance. I can't stand the taste of a condom and I knew what was going to happen. There was an anticipation of how I would react when the moment would cum. Would she scream out "I'm Cumming" and hold my head firmly on her cock. No she slowly caressed my head letting me know she was close grabbing my hair and pulling tighter with every breath. I was in it to win it and I wanted my prize even more. The moment came, there was no hesitation as I did not stop. Looking into her eyes was the icing on the cake as I continued to finish her off!
    Did you swallow? How did it taste? What did she look like?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Winder View Post
    I have had this dream for about ten years, to receive a huge cumshot in my mouth. You know the kind, where the TS is shooting 6-8 powerful jets of cum. The problem is that I'm married and have kids. I'm not very keen on cheating on my wife, and certainly not keen on infecting her with something exotic. So it makes me sad to realize that it will probably stay just a dream.
    Do it! Break your sacred vow for the ultimate reward x

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

"Infecting her with something exotic"?

I wouldn´t call that exotic, pal.....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winder View Post
    I have had this dream for about ten years, to receive a huge cumshot in my mouth. You know the kind, where the TS is shooting 6-8 powerful jets of cum. The problem is that I'm married and have kids. I'm not very keen on cheating on my wife, and certainly not keen on infecting her with something exotic. So it makes me sad to realize that it will probably stay just a dream.
    If I get married, it will only be with a TS now that same-sex marriage is legal in the U.S.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I swallowed 200 plus loads.
    It's the best experience.
    Licking it up off her belly is sexy too.
    I love how the taste changes as the load comes out.

Do you guys like to swallow thicker pasty loads or thinner ones?

l can't dream a long time without doing it. It is so erotic to watch a big cock TGirl let go and skeet her warm tasty juice into my mouth. I have a black TGirl who's cock is a thick 9 inches and to watch her healthy thick creamy load blast into my mouth . She has a strong powerful cock. It looks like a pipe when she is hard.

She would tell me "ON YOUR KNEES BITCH AND GIVE ME SOME NASTY DICK SUCK". What she likes is for me to spit all over her bcock while l suck her off. It Drives her insane. Lately lve been sitting at the edge of the bed sucking her cock like a wild animal. She puts her arm around my neck and she bends down talking that freak shit l love. So as she is pumping my throat with her meat l stick my middle finger deep into her asshole. I massage her GSpot. She will start pumping that dick harder and l would finger pop her asshole until she release.

We stare into each others eyes, connecting, building our lust and passion for one another. Her legs quiver, that's when l knpw she's about to drop that load. She will let out a high pitch noise and skeet in my mouth. I finger her ass milking her balls until they are empty. If l could she could fill my belly with her cum. It taste good too. Sometimes she stays hard after l suck her. She will grab my throat and tell me "BITCH BEND OVER IMA FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS YOU DICK SUCKING BITCH." if she gets ready to cum again she will pull out and shoot her load in my mouth again.

The most magical thing happened. U have a white GG also. She's a nasty bitch just like us. We have freak ass 3sums all the time. The 3 of us were so connected while fucking the sweetest moment happened.
    I was eating pussy and sucking cock at the same time. The white girl loves watching me suck cock. Long story short, the whote girl squirted at the same time my TGirl came. That was the highlight moment for all of us. While they were screaming from ecstasy l was drinking and swallowing both.

That was some good shit. We try to do it again cause that shit was hot.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by luvzbig1s View Post
    All I can say is that once you take your first load of that hot cum in your mouth, that just like taking a hard cock up your ass, you will be hooked and want it more and more
    You have spoken the truth