Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: How's it like to receive a big cumshot in your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    You have spoken the truth
    Agree.

This is why I would fast for 1-2 days before swallowing a hit asian ts load. I wanted my body to be powered by her semen.

Also when swallowing force yourself a few times to swallow the whole load. Then figure of you want to swallow after ingesting a half dozen. The first 1-2 seconds has a different taste from the middle and last few. The taste improves.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Ive always wanted to swallow, but once i get her to the end i just let them cum all over my face which i love.. i love ts cum all over my face but i will def be brave enough to take it in my mouth and swallow it

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca123 View Post
    Ive always wanted to swallow, but once i get her to the end i just let them cum all over my face which i love.. i love ts cum all over my face but i will def be brave enough to take it in my mouth and swallow it
    Chase the cum down with s shot of Southern Comfort. Gargle before you swallow the SoCo.

Just think that the cock is just skin and you're just swallowing milk. That should help you cope.

For me, not swallowing is an offensive act to her. People need to be polite and respect each other more. If swallowIng will obviously intensify the orgasm, more people should be doing it.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Love.it.

I have a few loads form my dates (tinder and grinder) , love the feeling of thick creamy nectar. Best part is the look given and the kiss after they see me swallow.Can see that they are falling in love.
    love eating cum from women.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

There is nothing like swallowing an explosive load from a beautiful trans girl or femboy. Especially when it tastes great! Some cum doesn't have the best taste. It can have a somewhat bitter taste or sometimes a slight taste of medication or something. But those who have that perfect taste of jizz along with an explosive cumshot, MARRY ME!!

One time, my femboy girlfriend and I were doing 69 and I had no idea he was about to cum. All of a sudden, my mouth with filled with tasty cum! That was such a nice surprise and a major turn on! I don't miss this person AT ALL, but I sure miss his delicious cum.

Another thing is I love cumshots in general, so it is really hot to watch a t-girl/femboy cum. It's one of those "you can't have your cake and eat it too" situations. I love to watch her squirt and clean her up afterward, but feeling that squirt in your mouth and tasting that jizz while it's hot is so damn wonderful!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LovinThaTSLadiez; 09-15-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    There is nothing like swallowing an explosive load from a beautiful trans girl or femboy. Especially when it tastes great! Some cum doesn't have the best taste. It can have a somewhat bitter taste or sometimes a slight taste of medication or something. But those who have that perfect taste of jizz along with an explosive cumshot, MARRY ME!!

One time, my femboy girlfriend and I were doing 69 and I had no idea he was about to cum. All of a sudden, my mouth with filled with tasty cum! That was such a nice surprise and a major turn on! I don't miss this person AT ALL, but I sure miss his delicious cum.

Another thing is I love cumshots in general, so it is really hot to watch a t-girl/femboy cum. It's one of those "you can't have your cake and eat it too" situations. I love to watch her squirt and clean her up afterward, but feeling that squirt in your mouth and tasting that jizz while it's hot is so damn wonderful!
    I have to agree 100% i had a girl that was just begining to transition and she was 19 and very horny. I swallowed 3 of her loads each time I saw her. The taste was out of this world with a hint of oatmeal cookies.

I like when the cock is in the middle of my mouth and you feel it shoot to the back of your throat. You have no options but to swallow.

Member Rookie Poster

Lovely

IG: nnwndr_

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

i hate sucking cock. it's just feeling dead flesh in my mouth.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    i hate sucking cock. it's just feeling dead flesh in my mouth.

wow...i find out to be an amazing experience