Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: How's it like to receive a big cumshot in your mouth

Hardly struggling. Quite happy ,thanks for asking...

Member Rookie Poster

I really do not want to encourage married men to cheat on their wives, but the reality is, no words can describe just how wonderful it is to receive in your mouth a cumshot from a TS lady you really like. It is a physical and psychological experience. It is a feeling of intimacy and a pleasure. If you really like the lady, you will also like the taste in your mouth and it will be addictive. I guess the only thing that surpasses the experience is to give yourself completely to your TS lover and let her penetrate you and make love to you. Warning married men! If you try any of this, there is no U turn, you will be hooked for life and sex with genetic women will seem boring.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post
    I really do not want to encourage married men to cheat on their wives, but the reality is, no words can describe just how wonderful it is to receive in your mouth a cumshot from a TS lady you really like. It is a physical and psychological experience. It is a feeling of intimacy and a pleasure. If you really like the lady, you will also like the taste in your mouth and it will be addictive. I guess the only thing that surpasses the experience is to give yourself completely to your TS lover and let her penetrate you and make love to you. Warning married men! If you try any of this, there is no U turn, you will be hooked for life and sex with genetic women will seem boring.
    Mmmmmm want it so bad!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

All I can say is that once you take your first load of that hot cum in your mouth, that just like taking a hard cock up your ass, you will be hooked and want it more and more

slave2t-girl Rookie Poster

love this thread

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Winder View Post
    I have had this dream for about ten years, to receive a huge cumshot in my mouth. You know the kind, where the TS is shooting 6-8 powerful jets of cum. The problem is that I'm married and have kids. I'm not very keen on cheating on my wife, and certainly not keen on infecting her with something exotic. So it makes me sad to realize that it will probably stay just a dream.

It would be awesome if some of you who have experienced this could describe what it's like. Is it as awesome as I have made it out to be, or do I have too high expectations.
    Way I see it you have a few choices:

1. Talk to your wife about it and see where she gets excited.
    2. Get divorced and do what you want.
    3. Cheat.
    4. Learn yoga and blow yourself.
    5. Imagine what it's like and never experience it.

I highly recommend the first option but don't rush it. It's good to have discussions about sex that are a bit out there once in a while. Maybe she finds the idea of you getting a face-full exciting.

Senior Member Professional Poster

The fun thing is when you are suckin then the precum happens and the ts cock becomes super slick on your lips and mouth. You know the eruption will happen soon and the precum is like a pre reward. The taste of the cum varies too. Precum tastes different than cum and the cum taste changes during the ejaculation.

Alan327 Junior Poster

Can’t wait too experience it!!!!

Gold Poster

I have always been afraid to let a girl cum in my mouth. Not sure if I would like the taste so I usually just suck until I think she is gonna blow and then just jerk her to completion. Many times the girl can't cum so its not been a big deal. I do remember once tasting precum on one girl and I thought I might be able to let her cum in my mouth but it took her too long to cum and my jaw got tired. She was pretty big too with a nice curve. The only time I remember actually wanting a girl to blast in my mouth was this petite Dominican girl I met in Newark. She was one the prettiest trans women I have ever seen. Very nice uncut dick that got super hard and she loved to get sucked, but she couldn't cum.

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu View Post
    I have always been afraid to let a girl cum in my mouth. Not sure if I would like the taste so I usually just suck until I think she is gonna blow and then just jerk her to completion. Many times the girl can't cum so its not been a big deal. I do remember once tasting precum on one girl and I thought I might be able to let her cum in my mouth but it took her too long to cum and my jaw got tired. She was pretty big too with a nice curve. The only time I remember actually wanting a girl to blast in my mouth was this petite Dominican girl I met in Newark. She was one the prettiest trans women I have ever seen. Very nice uncut dick that got super hard and she loved to get sucked, but she couldn't cum.
    Sometimes I chase the cum down with a shot of whiskey.

I figure that might combat the germs.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.