This is another story about my escapades with Nadya. If you'd like to read about a previous adventure, here's a link.

For background, Nadya was my first serious TS girlfriend. We were together for about 18 months in our early 20's. We were crazy kids, who both lived with tons of roommates, and finding some privacy was always a challenge...

One summer evening around sunset, we were driving back to the City on Highway 1, along the coast, after spending the day in Santa Cruz at the boardwalk. I looked over at Nadya in the passenger seat and she was playing her hair, gazing back at me coyly, looking cute as bug. I asked her what was on her mind and she cooed, "I'm horny, baby." As I cracked a smile, she turned sideways while rolling up her dress, lifted her left knee onto onto the center consul, then pulled her panties aside, revealing a semi-erect cock. In a whisper, she said, "what do you think about that?" I replied, "I really want to fuck you right now, but how's that going to work?" Nadya started slowly stroking herself and said, "maybe we could find somewhere to park? I really want to feel you inside me."

A few miles down the road, I saw a turnoff to access a public coastal area. Without a word, I quickly downshifted and rapidly turned off the highway, which made Nadya giggle, since she got of kick out me driving like an idiot. I pulled to the end of the parking area, which was (thankfully) totally deserted, and had a fantastic westward view ocean view in dying sunlight.

I leaned over, began kissing Nadya, then slowly moved my hand down and started stroking her softly. Nadya moved her hand over to my crotch, unzipped my jeans, pulled out my cock and began stoking me in return. After a few minutes of making out, Nadya leaned over and started to move her mouth up and down my shaft while stoking herself, as I kept a lookout for prying eyes. Then, after a while Nadya stopped, looked up at me and said, "please, baby, I wanna feel your mouth on me." I leaned over and took her inside my mouth, started working my lips up and down, while working my finger into her ass.

By now, the sun had gone down and, from the way Nadya was pushing down on my finger, I could tell she really wanted to get fucked. I looked up at Nadya and said, "let's get out of the car," which made her giggle and smile. I opened my door, walked around to the passenger side, and took Nadya by the hand as she slid out of her panties outside the car. Nadya hiked up her dress as I pulled a bottle of lube from her purse, then applied it to her and myself. She asked, "where do you want me?" Without a word, I bent her forward, over the front passenger quarter panel onto to hood, moved close, then pushed my head inside her. As I did, she pushed back, taking me all the way inside and began stroking herself rapidly. After a few minutes, Nadya began to moan, saying "faster, I'm going to cum. Don't stop, faster" then more loudly "oh, yes, I'm cumming" and shot her load onto the ground. As Nadya climaxed, I could feel her ass throbbing in and out around my cock, which made me cum just moments after her. As I slid out of her, I leaned forward and kissed Nadya on the neck, under her ear, then she turned her head sideways and passionately kissed me on the lips.

After cleaning ourselves with wetwips and hand sanitizer (Nadya really kept everything inside her giant purse) we got back on the highway, drove back to the City, and had a romantic sushi dinner...