Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster hugeadmirer's Avatar

Default Re: T Girls from colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    what a fucking idiot
    Being a fucking idiot is probably why the girls don’t like you. It also seems it’s not just Colombians 😂

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    what a fucking idiot
    Agree, lol

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

nice language, by the way I can barely understand you speaking english in movies. Also I wasn't asking for your opinion on the matter.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hugecocklatexdoll View Post
    nice language, by the way I can barely understand you speaking english in movies. Also I wasn't asking for your opinion on the matter.
    I think you've answered your initial question:
    Quote Originally Posted by hugecocklatexdoll View Post
    What am I doing or saying wrong?

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Member Rookie Poster

Well to give an honest opinion you would have to give more details on your conversations but if you are chasing like the top models like Laura Saenz or Sara Salazar get in line. Those types of models have customers giving them big money and gifts trying to earn their love but you also have to be attractive. Just because you have money does not mean they will fall in love with you. You have to put in a lot of effort but you also need to know a lot of these girls work in the same studio and you may not realize you talked to two girls in the same studio and they talked about how often you try to romance them instead of putting all your focus into one model. I suggest if you want to communicate with them you need to download google translate and talk through that and whatssapp, it will help a lot.

Senior Member Junior Poster paulo morales mendoza's Avatar

Yes all above comment is true. both those girls you name have relationships so more difficult to win the hearts. they,Laura & bf on vacation in Rio Brasil right now i am told.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulo morales mendoza View Post
    Yes all above comment is true. both those girls you name have relationships so more difficult to win the hearts. they,Laura & bf on vacation in Rio Brasil right now i am told.
    Laura is on vacation which you can see by her instagram but I did not know she had a boyfriend but either way you would have to be a fool to try and get her to fall in love with you if you are not from Colombia. . The webcam business is a fast business for trans girls and most do not understand that, the majority work in a studio that takes care of them by providing shelter and food made for them but they pay the house a hefty sum of money leaving them not with much to save for long term and they do not have health benefits. Most of these girls will be replaced by younger and better looking talent by the time they are 30+ years old. Also, a lot of them are HIV positive so keep that in mind before just falling in love, make sure you are ready to choose the right one and be ready to accept the fact you will now have to live being HIV positive yourself possibly. It is really the norm in the gay/trans community in Colombia to be HIV positive and hard for someone to not catch it at some point. You also need to be real with yourself and what you asking for from the model, don't be the typical chaser and then when get called to the carpet to fly down and you flake like all the millions that do to them. It's not that hard to book a flight straight to Aeropuerto Internacional Alfonso Bonilla Aragón de Palmira which is really the door to the most beautiful women on the planet in my book... It will take you a year to get someone to fall for you if you are long distance and you better be a good guy or just give up now.. Some might say going to Cali just to see trans women makes you a tranny chaser but I still think a lot of the research done on this subject is junk because to be honest I like women with a cock and yes their is a difference and yes it is a third sexual orientation to me. I like women but I prefer to see a woman that has a cock more than a vagina. When I see a man it does nothing for me which took a while for my brain to understand but to me nothing in this world is more beautiful than trans women.. Seriously they are a gift to this world and Cali Colombia has to be one of the best places in the world to visit and has the worlds most beautiful trans women in my book. All I am saying is that it is 100 percent possible to fall in love with a trans woman on chaturbate and they will for you but you just must understand to not be the typical guy asking them to do sex acts... You must not care about that, you must care for the woman first before anything to do with sex. Just pay them to give you a chance to talk only on whatssapp and not ask for sex acts because in the end sex should not be what you are chasing, you should be chasing the woman and get to know who she is at her core, not whats in her pants.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Good advice.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by must93 View Post
    Good advice.
    Thank you, the reason I post this much is because I did fall in love with a trans woman from chaturbate and honestly it started out as a joke but then became very serious to the point I flew to see her and we are now in the phase of planning her exit which currently is requiring immigration lawyers. It's complicated but it has been a whirlwind of a time but so many try to do the same and fail its unreal. I think my biggest challenge was her working but we got to the point I had her login passwords and she had mine because she thought I was talking to like a million other models. Trust was hard to build but when we had it, it was nothing but a thing of beauty moving forward.

Senior Member Junior Poster paulo morales mendoza's Avatar

The number of hiv + in this country is 121,000 quote from the agency of concern. 0.4% of the population
    most girls do not hiv +
    i know maybe only 3.