Arranged to have 9 Transsexuals to come for a one night gangbang. Daniella (missbiggy) 9 inch cock France, Nataly (katycatt) 10 inch cock Colombia, Laura Saenz (sweetlaurasaenz) 9 inch cock Colombia, Rena (renatinha_trans) 8 inch cock Africa, Isabella Castro (saraydollts) 9 inch cock Colombia, AndyLynnPayne (fut8nari) 7 or 8 inch cock California, Kim Suarez (12_strongcockxx) 12 inch cock Colombia, Mariana Sandoval (x_mariana_s) 9 inch cock Colombia & Azanda Villa (azadavilarruell) 9 inch cock Colombia. Action starts off with me sucking Daniella's 9 inch cock I give her a blowjob for a while, while I was sucking Daniella's cock Andy Lynn Payne was licking my hot ass getting it ready for Daniella to fuck me in the ass while I suck on Kim Suarez's big cock until Daniella stops fucking then switches with Kim Suarez to fuck me up the ass for a while now sucking on Andy Lynn Payne's cock for a while. Kim stops fucking me and switches with Andy Lynn P to fuck me while I suck on Azanda Villa's beautiful black cock for a while. Andy Lynn P fucks me until she shoots a huge load on my ass. Andy cleans me up. Then Daniella, Kim Suarez, Azanda Villa & myself do a full on group 69 for a while. Then Andy, Daniella, Kim Suarez, Azanda & I take a quick shower to clean up for the next round. The action continues with me sucking Nataly's cock, Isabella Castro joins on letting me suck her cock as well alternating between the two of them, andy licks my ass again getting it nice & wet for Nataly to fuck me while I suck on Mariana's big cock getting it hard & wet, nataly continues to fuck me until she stops as well, then Rena & Laura offer their cocks for me to suck & get really wet while Mariana starts to fuck my ass slowly plunging all 9 inches of hard cock in me, Mariana stops after a while then Laura fucks me with her cock slowly plunging all 9 inches of hard cock in me, Rena fucks my throat faster as I can swallow almost all of Rena's cock. Laura stops and Rena fucks me in the ass for a while. I go back to sucking on Mariania's big cock getting it wet enough for me to ride up & down till she wants to cum in her own mouth. I suck on Daniella while I was riding Mariana and now I ride Daniella's big cock for a while. Then the action ends with me sucking Daniella until she cums in my mouth, then Nataly until she cums in my mouth, then Andy Lynn P until she cums in my mouth, then rena until she cums in my mouth, then Isabella until she cums in my mouth, then Kim Suarez until she cums in my mouth, then Mariana until she cums in my mouth and then last but not least Azanda cums in my mouth with her beautiful thick black cock. Finally Daniella & Mariana have a self suck off to see who will cum first, they both cum together and I clean up both cocks to end the gang bang. I have attached their cock pics just to give you an idea of their size.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12_strongcockxx 015.JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	1160005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saraydollts 021.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	1160004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	renatinha_trans 007.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	1160003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katycatt 003.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	1160002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missbiggy 055.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	1160001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	azdavillarruel 009.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	1160006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x_mariana_s 006.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	1160007