Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Homeless shelters are now allowed to turn away transgender people

Yes.

Women on average are not of the size and strength to fight on the front lines (and yes there are exceptions to this general rule).

In this particular case supposably "woke" policy will get more woman and men killed.

There is a good reason for the military having height and weight restrictions even among men.

It is sad that in today's hyper-politically correct climate that if you merely point out the obvious you are labeled (take your pick) racist, sexist, transphobic, etc.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Yes. It is sad that in today's hyper-politically correct climate that if you merely point out the obvious you are labeled (take your pick) racist, sexist, transphobic, etc.
    Well, your rhetoric is spot on, anyways.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Yes.

Women on average are not of the size and strength to fight on the front lines (and yes there are exceptions to this general rule).

In this particular case supposably "woke" policy will get more woman and men killed.

There is a good reason for the military having height and weight restrictions even among men.

It is sad that in today's hyper-politically correct climate that if you merely point out the obvious you are labeled (take your pick) racist, sexist, transphobic, etc.
    You do realize most people in the military don't serve on the front lines of a combat zone?? Trump's anti-trans policy for service is blatant discrimination, nothing more.
    If he could do the same thing to gays, he would.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Posts above reveal what a sad, cruel country the USA can be. Transgendered Americans, particuarly those in their teens, are a tiny part of the population, and when rejected by their family, their friends, and if they have one, their community, they live marginal lives. Lives that are unstable because they have no work, no education, nowhere to live -and quite often, have noone to love who loves them.

So the richest country in the world, instead of paying the costs -peanuts- for a basic service, denies them even that, why? Because it plays well with the voters in Alabama or some rural town that has never seen a transgendered person, but assumes they are sisters of Jezebel designed to destroy the values of America? When transgendered women are being beaten to death, shot to death, where are the voices raised to remember them rather than the mythical beasts of the bible?

Cruel, insensitive, cheap -we can be sure many, maybe most American citizens know their country can do better, but who is going to stand up for the rights of their equals when citizen's rights have been the casualty of an administration that applauds itself every time rights are taken away from Americans?

Every time across the world we think we have made a step forward, we are forced to take two step backwards. But if we give up we give the world to those who made a mess of it in the past. The past is not a foreign country, it is where live, now.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Trans folks are apparently only sexual fantasies to some people. They have no place in real life. That’s been established on this thread. Thumb me down if you want; I said what I said.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    Trans folks are apparently only sexual fantasies to some people. They have no place in real life. That’s been established on this thread. Thumb me down if you want; I said what I said.
    Well, when you live in a country that cares more about fetuses than the people they become.....

Senior Member Junior Poster

What pisses me off about what the administration is that regardless of what you see transpeople, they still need shelter. Since i don't support anti LGBT shelters i wouldn't have to worry about them takimg my money

Quote Originally Posted by javier81 View Post
    Well, when you live in a country that cares more about fetuses than the people they become.....
    Exactly

Member Rookie Poster

Where were you on November 8th 2016? Did you bother to vote? Do not blame the Russians for the election disaster in the US. They may have helped swing a few votes, but it was the gringos themselves who voted for Trump, not the Russians. Donald Trump won fair and square under the weird electoral system of the US. And the most amazing thing... Trump may very well be re-elected in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post
    Where were you on November 8th 2016? Did you bother to vote? Do not blame the Russians for the election disaster in the US. They may have helped swing a few votes, but it was the gringos themselves who voted for Trump, not the Russians. Donald Trump won fair and square under the weird electoral system of the US. And the most amazing thing... Trump may very well be re-elected in 2020.
    I’ve exercised my right to vote ever since it was given to me back in 1998. And yes, trump WILL be re-elected because MURICA.