Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Re: Why men dig transexual women.

I've always had great relationships with trans, most can hold down a great conversation just like any person. I don't look at a trans women as being overly different to a genetic woman. It's just what is between their legs that is the obvious difference.

I remember when a sexy woman would make my heart race, now trans do that to me. My heart races, my palms get sweaty and I just have to initialize something and get the balls rolling (lol pun intended).

And once you sleep with a trans woman.. that is it, you are hooked forever!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Some people say that having sex with a transgender woman is just like having sex with anybody else, I guess meaning genetic women. I disagree. Transgender women are women for me, but physically they are not exactly the same as genetic women. Transgender women have a different attitude, normally more feminine as they are women by choice and not by chance. Transgender bodies are also a little different, sexy but with slightly different curves. Anal sex is more pleasurable both for the top and the bottom. Ass is tighter and a better fit for a penis than a vagina, and of course transsexuals can also top giving immeasurable pleasure to their partners. Due to body chemistry they also have a slightly different smell and taste (when you kiss them, lick them, rim them, etc.). Finally, transgender women seem to appreciate more closeness and intimacy and for that reason are also often more capable of establishing a connection with their partners. All this put together, sex with transgender women is far, FAR better than sex with genetic women. The catch is, once a man experiences closeness and intimacy with a transsexual, he is likely to lose interest in genetic women. That happened to me and to other men I know. I think the reason genetic women feel so much hatred against TS ladies is that genetic women feel jealous and they know they cannot compete with transsexuals when it comes to sex, closeness, intimacy and simply giving and receiving pleasure.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domasso View Post
    Because we all a lil bit gay but not enough to like men.
    first page....wow. I thought we'd make it to at least the 2nd page of the thread before someone said "gay"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	1158785

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    -----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post
    Some people say that having sex with a transgender woman is just like having sex with anybody else, I guess meaning genetic women. I disagree. Transgender women are women for me, but physically they are not exactly the same as genetic women. Transgender women have a different attitude, normally more feminine as they are women by choice and not by chance. Transgender bodies are also a little different, sexy but with slightly different curves. Anal sex is more pleasurable both for the top and the bottom. Ass is tighter and a better fit for a penis than a vagina, and of course transsexuals can also top giving immeasurable pleasure to their partners. Due to body chemistry they also have a slightly different smell and taste (when you kiss them, lick them, rim them, etc.). Finally, transgender women seem to appreciate more closeness and intimacy and for that reason are also often more capable of establishing a connection with their partners. All this put together, sex with transgender women is far, FAR better than sex with genetic women. The catch is, once a man experiences closeness and intimacy with a transsexual, he is likely to lose interest in genetic women. That happened to me and to other men I know. I think the reason genetic women feel so much hatred against TS ladies is that genetic women feel jealous and they know they cannot compete with transsexuals when it comes to sex, closeness, intimacy and simply giving and receiving pleasure.
    Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    first page....wow. I thought we'd make it to at least the 2nd page of the thread before someone said "gay"

Gay isn't an offensive slur. Sexual orientation is something we can't control or define. If you like dicks you're gay or bi.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post

Look at who is saying it... He's hardly Captain progressive.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Pretty simple. The give the best head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domasso View Post
    Gay isn't an offensive slur. Sexual orientation is something we can't control or define. If you like dicks you're gay or bi.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with Domasso, the label-maker.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	1158902

no one said "gay" was offensive but like all of these threads, they usually devolve quickly into a labeling thread and you sir, did not disappoint.

By your definition then,
    1) a man who dates a woman who has a penis is gay or bi irrespective of the utility of her penis.
    2) then a man who dates a woman who had SRS before they met is just str8.
    3) therefore, a man who dates a woman who has a penis is gay or bi but if she has SRS during their relationship, then he becomes str8?

4) what would you call a woman with a real vagina who dates a woman with a penis then, str8?
    5) but then by your definition, a woman with a real vagina who dates a woman who had SRS before they met must then be a lesbian or bi.
    6) so then the logic must follow that a woman with a real vagina who dates a woman with a penis must be str8 but if SRS occurs during their relationship, she becomes bi or a lesbian.

The logic also has to extend to cisgender men who date FTM transmen. Are they still str8 because the FTM transman still has a vagina?

do you see the flaw in your desire to use crotch anatomy as the sole basis for your categorization?

I am fully aware of the fact that the ignorant will label me gay or bi because i like transwomen and I don't care. I am not trying to convince the masses to accept my sexual preferences but i do expect better of a fellow transadmirer when it comes to trying to label people because remember, if you label the transadmirer gay or bi, by extension, you are labeling a transwoman too which shows a lack of respect for them, their choices and disposition.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

i like trans women since they're women. they look, act, sounf and feel like women.

yes, pre-op and non-op trans women have dicks. but then that alone isn't my attraction. another cis man has a dick, but i won't want to fuck a man, ever.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Name:	VideoCapture_20190518-144526.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	1159631

For me its seeing shots like this.knowing as she strokes her rod how good its feeling. Unlike watching a gal and wondering how that pussy is feeling you can easily understand the ecstasy each stroke feels like. Almost as if it your cock in their hands.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.