Senior Member Junior Poster

Default A Bathroom Quickie

It was a Saturday night and I was at a house party with Nadya, my first serious TS girlfriend. We were standing in the kitchen, talking with a couple of friends, while I held Nadya from behind with my hand on her hip, as she rested her head on my shoulder. We hadn’t seen each other, or even had many chances to talk, all week because of conflicting work schedules. But, being horny 21-year-old kids, we had been teasing one another with flirtatious texts and pictures all week. So, it didn't surprise me when Nadya began subtly moving her hips back-and-forth to discretely rub her butt on the front of my jeans. When we reached a lull in the conversation with our fellow party goers, without a word Nadya took me by the hand into the living room and made a b-line towards a bathroom off the master bedroom.

I followed her into the bathroom, locking the door behind us, knowing fully what was coming next. We immediately pounced on each other, French kissing, while she slid out of her thong and hiked up her tiny mini-dress, revealing an already erect cock. Taking Nadya by the waist, I lifted her up onto the sink counter, which made her giggle with delight. I then undid my belt, fly, and slid down my jeans and boxers together. Nadya rummaged in her purse, looking for lube and a condom for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she passed me the condom, which I unwrapped and put on as Nadya applied lube to herself. Then, without further delay, I slid inside her with one determined thrust, causing Nadya to reflexively moan "yes!" a bit too loud for the sake of discretion. As I began slowly pumping in-and-out, Nadya put her hands on my head and pulled our mouths together for a deep kiss. After a while, I started kissing her neck just behind the earlobe, as Nadya varied between soft moans, whispering sweet nothings, and occasional exclamations of "oh, yes" and "fuck me."

After a few minutes, I could sense my imminent climax and whispered in Nadya’s ear, "I'm going to cum." She replied "don't pull out. I want you to cum inside me." I began thrusting faster and Nadya put her hand over my mouth, hoping to head off any more indiscreet noise. As I reached my climax, I leaned in and kissed her. After I came, we rested our foreheads together, gazing deeply into each other's eyes for a few moments before I pulled out. I then lifted Nadya down from the counter, which again made her giggle with delight, then rolled off and tossed the condom into the toilet.

When I turned around, I expected to see Nadya getting dressed and touching up her makeup. To my surprise, she was leaning against the counter, looking back at me coyly. "There's no way I can tuck like this" Nadya said, slowly stroking her rock-hard cock, "I'm going to need your help." Moving the two paces between us, I knelt in front of Nadya and took her inside my mouth. I started working my lips up and down, simultaneously stroked her shaft, as Nadya put one hand over her mouth in an effort to muffle any moans. Within a few minutes, I could tell she was about to cum because she began whispering "yes, don't stop, just like that, please don't stop." Letting out another indiscreet moan, Nadya came in my mouth, then I stood up and kissed her.

We then cleaned ourselves off, got dressed, and Nadya touched up her makeup. After flushing the evidence, I unlocked and cracked open the door to check if the coast was clear. Seeing no one outside, I cautiously ventured into the master bedroom as Nadya followed me. We then went back into the living, wondering if our absence had gone unnoticed. When we walked in, no one cast a questioning look and the conversation did not fall into hushed silence. Exchanging, a glance and guilty smiles with each other, Nadya and I walked back into the kitchen to a drink, thinking we'd gotten away scot-free. But, when we went into the kitchen, one of Nadya’s friends -- a very sassy femme boy -- looked at us, smiled and knowingly asked, "where have you two been?"

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Lorca81; 04-26-2019 at 03:02 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default A Bathroom Quickie

John and Nancy decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their six-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and order him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plans into operation. Theres a car being towed from the parking lot, he said. An ambulance just drove by. A few moments passed. Looks like the Smiths have company, he called out, Matt riding a new bike and the Sanders are having sex.

Mom and Dad shot up in bed. How do you know that? the startled father asked.

Their kid is standing out on the balcony too, his son replied.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.