Member Rookie Poster

Default Kubar/Bombshell Club in London? Beautiful girl that works there?

Hi, yesterday I was walking around Leicester Square and noticed at the entrance of Ku Bar a gorgeous blonde girl with massive knockers that was working by the entrance of the bar looking super friendly and sexy and taking pictures with tourists while being really revealing. I was wondering if anyone here knows who she was or if she works there on the regular? Not for anything creepy, but I would love to come back and maybe have a friendly chat since she seemed so approachable and fun.

That being said I was really curious to see if there was any ts night going on and sure enough I found about Bombshell happening on Wednesdays. Anyone has had any experience at the club? Is it fun? Is it worthy?

Thanks a lot!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Kubar/Bombshell Club in London? Beautiful girl that works there?

You're a weirdo.
    You saw her, said she looked friendly yet you didn't approach her and now you come on here asking for her info! GTFOH

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Kubar/Bombshell Club in London? Beautiful girl that works there?

I apologise, I didn’t mean to come out as a weirdo. I couldn’t chat with her when I saw her because I was in a bit of a rush and I was with my parents.