Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Drag/CD question

I feel like the culture itself is a gateway drug into the TS community for admirers, but once you have discovered the real deal "TS" why would you ever want a CD again?

Maybe someone can shed some light on this. I don't understand the Drag Queen/CD stuff or the guys into them. Do CrossDressers date men or women in there regular life? Or is it just a fantasy they like to play out while dressed in Drag?

I see a lot of topics on it here so figured someone could open the can.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Default Re: Drag/CD question

CDs/Drag Queens aren't on hormones and are therefore more likely to have a functional dick or even to top.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Senior Member Professional Poster

I'm attracted to femininity. I hooked up with a drag queen well after I hooked up with a trans woman.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

I know a guy that fucks older cds (he is 34 and they are usually 50+) but wants nothing to do with an actual transwoman. He says bending a older CD over and fucking a sissy asshole is all about dominating and humiliating that dude for being dressed up and cock hungry.

Different strokes for different folks.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Veteran Poster

I started with ts girls and then moved to being open to drag queens partly cos they get hard and some are amazingly feminine. I would go to clubs they were at and being reasonably straight found many drag queens aka gay boys happy to have some fun. My preference is TS but honestly I like what I like if its a guy frocked up ooozing feminity and sex appeal then why not. Derrick Barry and Courtney Act are good examples of where I am more than happy to fool around with.

yum

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    I feel like the culture itself is a gateway drug into the TS community for admirers, but once you have discovered the real deal "TS" why would you ever want a CD again?

Maybe someone can shed some light on this. I don't understand the Drag Queen/CD stuff or the guys into them. Do CrossDressers date men or women in there regular life? Or is it just a fantasy they like to play out while dressed in Drag?

I see a lot of topics on it here so figured someone could open the can.
    There was a time here, in the UK, when drag was more commonly found because there were not many transexuals, and the ones who did exist would mostly not want to be seen in places that were in any way involved with the gay/drag scene. I did see one or two transexuals at the Porchester Hall balls in the 1970s, and Ron Storme's Tudor Lodge in the 1980s, but they were either focused on their transition, or from somewhere in Asia, but very few. I recall a petite girl from the Philippines in the late 1970s -one of those who I now realise I shoud have pursued- , and one stunning young woman from Thailand or Malaysia around the same time.
    If I wanted to see transexuals of the kind most common now, in the 1970s I would go to Paris, Milan or Naples. I don't think the Asians began arriving in the UK until the 1990s, with Latin Americas close behind, and if the Latinos concentrated on the Continent (where Asians are rare by comparison) it was because they did not speak English -I did not go to Spain in those days so have no idea what the scene was like, and believe that other than Singapore and Thailand, the US was the best place to go.
    Globalization has been the engine of change, so that now there is a greater diversity of choice. I believe drag has strong appeal, and it probably has something to do with the borderline being more obvious. But I fear drag appeals for sex alone, whereas the 'authentic' transexual can be taken out to dinner, the theatre and so on without causing a fuss. And there are some truly sexy drag queens out there, so enjoy!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    I'm attracted to femininity. I hooked up with a drag queen well after I hooked up with a trans woman.
    was there still femininity when the clothes came off?

I met 2 at a club once while drinking in NYC years back, they took me back to there apartment and once the lights came on and clothes came off I realized what was going on and decided to pass on that situation, it was like a real life CATFISH situation to me.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    I know a guy that fucks older cds (he is 34 and they are usually 50+) but wants nothing to do with an actual transwoman. He says bending a older CD over and fucking a sissy asshole is all about dominating and humiliating that dude for being dressed up and cock hungry.

Different strokes for different folks.
    This sounds like some kind of jail house talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    There was a time here, in the UK, when drag was more commonly found because there were not many transexuals, and the ones who did exist would mostly not want to be seen in places that were in any way involved with the gay/drag scene. I did see one or two transexuals at the Porchester Hall balls in the 1970s, and Ron Storme's Tudor Lodge in the 1980s, but they were either focused on their transition, or from somewhere in Asia, but very few. I recall a petite girl from the Philippines in the late 1970s -one of those who I now realise I shoud have pursued- , and one stunning young woman from Thailand or Malaysia around the same time.
    If I wanted to see transexuals of the kind most common now, in the 1970s I would go to Paris, Milan or Naples. I don't think the Asians began arriving in the UK until the 1990s, with Latin Americas close behind, and if the Latinos concentrated on the Continent (where Asians are rare by comparison) it was because they did not speak English -I did not go to Spain in those days so have no idea what the scene was like, and believe that other than Singapore and Thailand, the US was the best place to go.
    Globalization has been the engine of change, so that now there is a greater diversity of choice. I believe drag has strong appeal, and it probably has something to do with the borderline being more obvious. But I fear drag appeals for sex alone, whereas the 'authentic' transexual can be taken out to dinner, the theatre and so on without causing a fuss. And there are some truly sexy drag queens out there, so enjoy!
    This is more so what I expected to here, thanks for replying

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    was there still femininity when the clothes came off?

I met 2 at a club once while drinking in NYC years back, they took me back to there apartment and once the lights came on and clothes came off I realized what was going on and decided to pass on that situation, it was like a real life CATFISH situation to me.
    Yes, "she" was slim and smooth which is what I like. 5 foot 6, about 140 pounds. Kinda like Kendra Sinclair(even though she is not a drag queen). She doesn't have any surgeries. Flat chested but still feminine and sexy. Plus, the one I hooked up with didn't have that over the top makeup job like a lot do

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Bingo. Personally I wouldn’t turn down any opportunity to be with Farrah Moan.