Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Censorship

Default Censorship

I posted my 100th message last week and have posted 5 or 6 messages since then yet this seems to be only my 101st post.

Seems like someone can't take a ball busting.

Have they =GOT= balls? Remember where you are.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Have they =GOT= balls? Remember where you are.
    LOL, you are correct.

Apparently, the person in question does not have the aforementioned testicles. The person boasts having had an orchiectomy.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Censorship

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza
    I posted my 100th message last week and have posted 5 or 6 messages since then yet this seems to be only my 101st post.

Didn't you post in the thread arianna made about your harassing her that was deleted i think thats probably why you post count went down but you just openly admitted to all her cliams by stating that she can't take a ball busting.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Didn't you post in the thread arianna made about your harassing her that was deleted i think thats probably why you post count went down but you just openly admitted to all her cliams by stating that she can't take a ball busting.
    Arianna accused me of stalking him with Craigslist ads and through his Yahoo group and he PMed me to say that i was "being investigated". Well he can investigate all he likes because I have nothing to do with his yahoo group or his CL ads. I merely stated this. Maybe he felt like he made a fool out of himself, thus causing my replies to be deleted.

Georgie, ixnay with the imhay, eh. T'ain't cricket here.

Serenity now!, guy.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

You're really pushing it with the "him".

Also these posts about Censorship are also pushing it.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

i vote u ban the mo fo

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Yeah the HIM comment is not kosher.

We all wouldnt call you a bitch?..... ohh well maybe.. LOL.

I Vote that Allanah make her way to the Midwest so I can get a taste of her Cuban Goodies.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Arianna accused me of stalking him with Craigslist ads and through his Yahoo group and he PMed me to say that i was "being investigated". Well he can investigate all he likes because I have nothing to do with his yahoo group or his CL ads. I merely stated this. Maybe he felt like he made a fool out of himself, thus causing my replies to be deleted.

Didn't you wish her luck in that post that got deleted and try to make amends with her it just seems like your doing a 360 now "he" "him" why the badass act now?