Thread: First Time Frot

Senior Member Veteran Poster joeycup's Avatar

Default First Time Frot

Frottage, Frot, Cock 2 Cock , Snoodling..whatever you want to call it, its a huge turn on for me. I am very sad that i have never experienced
    the feeling of hard wet cock on cock,but hope to one day.

I find "first time frot" stories really hot and am hoping some people here might share their stories.
    I though of making one up to get the ball rolling but would prefer the first time i report a "first time frot"
    it be true.

Hope to read a hot story soon,thanks !

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: First Time Frot

My first time frot was a hot story indeed. This was several years ago.

I met a gal (ts) through a dating app. Pretty sure we went out to eat then came back to my place.
    We were netflixing and chilling, as young 20 somethings like to do, and we start making out then head to my room. We both were really into each other, especially at this point as it was evident we were going to fool around. Not to sound like a total dweeb, but it was the first time I had a TS in my room and it seriously turned me on.

So, we're standing, making out by the side of the bed and she was pretty tall from how I remember it. Probably about 6' because we were eye to eye. She drops her pants and I follow suit. Needless to say she was super excited - To this day it is etched in my mind because of how rock hard her cock was. I've been very hard before but not like that. Felt crazy stiff. She starts rubbing it on mine while I watch. Her cock wasnt thick like mine but was definitely longer. Was an interesting contrast from the rest of her as she had a very thic, curvy body, nice size breasts for a trans girl. Guess she got the curves from her Latina side. Anyway, it was super hot. I got hard almost immediately when we started rubbing our cocks together. She kneeled down in front of me and started sucking me off for a minute. Then she came up and slapped her hard cock against mine. She asked if I wanted to suck her, I said yeah (obviously). She laid back on my bed and i had a lot of fun sucking that thing of hers. It was oddly long and I gagged on it whenever I tried to take it all. She came within just a couple minutes. Came in my mouth. Anyway, it was a good night.

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Thanks for the story "corbindallas" very hot !!! I dream of being able to tell a story like this someday....hopefully soon

Member Rookie Poster

My first time frot was with a girl I contacted via Craigslist. Before meeting her I had the obvious nerves. Was she real? Was this a scam? If she is real would she just be a terrible experience. I had no idea what to expect. We didn't discuss what I wanted but I just wanted to suck and get sucked. I get to her place and when she opened the door my nerves slightly dissipated as she was a beautiful Asian goddess. She introduced me with a deep kiss and my nerves started to settle. We get into her room and she has me suck her almost immediately. She grew a solid 8 inches (and not the 8 inches others advertise but a true 8 inches) and was very thick below the head of her cock. It was a beautiful cock to suck. After a few minutes she returned the favor and got me very hard. I was a bit concern she was going to top me since at the time I had only been topped once or twice and it was with much smaller cocks. Her size would of been very difficult for me to take. I wanted to tell her that I didn't want to bottom and I just wanted to top her but we were in a deep passionate kiss. It was if from that kiss she knew exactly what I wanted without me saying anything. She got on top of me squirted baby oil all around our bodies and started thrusting her cock against mine. I am average size so the contrast between my size and hers was a sight to see. Now it was time for her to step it up a notch. She took a bottle of poppers from the counter and took a hit. I have never taken poppers before so I declined but she gently "forced" me to inhale a hit. My heart started beating extremely fast and had no idea how to feel. Was starting to get nervous but before I had a freak out she start passionately making out with me while continuing with the frottage. The feelings of our bodies intensified while I was on the poppers. I took a few more hits and was in pure bliss. Before her I had never tasted cum but the poppers had me craving her cum. I just wanted to be her slut and again without saying anything she knew it. When she was ready she aimed her cock towards my face a shot a load for which felt like a good 5 minutes. She started to suck me and I had an orgasm like I never had before.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Very Hot Story dajerzeeboy , very hot indeed, thanks !

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default First Time Frot

my first time was almost the same as that instead of getting the great shot you got, the target of my distraction was a young girl in a light blue swimsuit - I was 13, she was about 15. I remember following right behind her up the ladder of the diving board. Will never forget the soaking wet, lycra covered arse swaying from side to side as I looked up...

Junior Poster

I love frotting. I could tell lots of stories. I used to go to rock concerts and get up near the front of the stage, which was packed with people (no social distancing then), and if I saw some girl shaking her ass to the music. I'd press up against her, and if she churning her ass against me, I'd take my cock out of my pants. I can say that a lot of girls didn't seem to mind that. If they gave me a dirty look or moved away, I wouldn't pursue it, but they often seemed to be cool with it. If they were wearing a short skirt, I'd put my dick underneath their skirt, and it was exquisite feeling her butt checks rubbing my dick, with only some silky feminine underwear between our flesh. Sometimes I would stick my cock between her legs, and we dry-humped. One time I did it with a girl who wasn't wearing underwear, rubbing my cock in the crack of her ass. Sometimes if a girl was cool with it, I would reach my hand around and unbutton or unzip her jeans, and play with her pussy, as she rubbed her ass against my cock. Or if she was wearing a skirt, I'd just put my hand up her skirt, and play with her pussy. I'm surprised how many girls let me do this. I've also had frotting experiences with T-girls too.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

I recently had a really hot frot with a crossdresser in an adult theater. She was beautiful, with lucious, dick-sucking lips -- totally passable. She sucked my cock a bit and jacked me off. She lifted up her skirt revealing a long and very curved cock. I started rubbing my hard cock against it. I had never frotted with a curved cock. It was a little bit weird getting the right angle. but I really loved doing it. I'm hoping to see her again there, and I may just have her fuck me with that curved cock of hers. I don't think I've ever been fucked by a curved cock.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

nikki666 Rookie Poster

I was at a shemale club in Toronto years back. I was chatting with this gurl, she was telling me that she hadn't cum in like 3 weeks.
    After a bit I went with her for a dance. She was in front of me kneeling while I was in a high back chair. Not really comfortable, but .....
    Eventually she opened my pants and began to suck me....nice.... I groped her and found she was very hard. I persuaded her to take her dick out. She got to her panties and her dick was very hard and seemed to be hooked around the waistband of her panties.
    I reached over and let her loose.
    I couldn't resist and stood up , grabbing her dick against mine. It felt awesome. I stroked us a few times together. She was moaning and suddenly pulled away. She took a few steps to an open area and shot a huge fountain of cum , then a few more not as large as the first.
    It was fairly dark , but I will never forget that first load. It was massive. She came back to me, breathing hard.
    It didn't take much to finish me off, since her actions really turned me on.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.